Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] tekkit server bann appeal [BARNEY626]
Started by Unknown User

WHAT happened with lugg';

i went back to myn home, after blowing up masters...

lugg was working on a crafting table. we were talking in mumble, he was making construstion foam, i was thanking him for the help building masters home back. he said well you should be as a joke, i said dont be so rude! and tried to zap him with lightning as a joke, i lagged out cos of my shit internet and the lightining and it shot more than one bolt and killed lugg as he had no armor, it made a fire and burnt his stuff, he had died recently ( not me) and lost everything. so he was made when all his work had been destroyed again. i was practiacally shouting sorry on mumble cos i wow super pissed off cos of what i had done in the last 20 mins. he logged off and i had to go cos i needed to go shopping irl :/

we're friends now and its ok,so that situation is no reason to judge me on master, so just cut it out of your thinking as its been explained. so in theory, with that gone, you think of me as a good guy and dont want me banned, youn said your self soooo...
xXMasterJackXx wrote:
Luggious :3 wrote:
MasterJack wrote:
Then, I hear Luggious in chat mortified that you'd just destroyed all of his work. This completely changed my tone and made me decide you were just trollling people.

I doubt you would blow up two people's work in the same day accidently.

You said nothing when Lugg was complaining, you simply logged out. This told me you were guilty - just trying to avoid having to explain yourself.

The killing of me was an ACCIDENT!

also, barney has shockingly terrible internet, i was with him in mumble at the time and he simply lost connection as he usually does...

Okay, it was an accident then. But from what you put in chat it didn't look like an accident. Sorry!

From my point of view, not knowing about Barney's internet, it doesn't look that way.

So yeah maybe I was wrong, but maybe that was because I didn't know these things ? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

then if you dont know them, dont assume because it has huge effects on someone who shouldnt have this happen to them.
+1 for unban
can i vote for unban? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Here's the deal, I'm gonna unban you

I advise you don't bring items that can blow up players items, even if it was an accident, could have been avoided.

/locked