Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donation perk
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

Moon I honestly don't think it costs that much to run. I realize Sawine would have to pay for power, renting the data center space, and bandwidth. But I don't think it costs 2,500
that is a bad idea , i agree with moon it wont be fair to other players in minetown how they can escape from a pvp brawl and try to go places that they not allow
No flying, but, maybe the magic carpet plugin? It is the same speed as walking. It would be a $300+ perk in my opinion.
I'll admit it would be fun to fly, and INCREDIBLY useful for building...but naw, flying is really a mod perk, giving it to regular players with cash would give donators too much of an advantage over regular players.
I'll admit I liked it, purely because I felt the like side was a bit lonely, only 2 people supporting it :3 My true opinion is seen in the chat, though.
No flying what so ever, it will never become a donator perk.

Minetown is a survival server and as close to vanilla as possible, not something you can go flying around.

Also if players were flying around it generates lag and we don't want that, staff flying around is enough.

I've been on servers where you have donated to fly/use magic carpet and they were completely crap. Takes the fun out of building and caused the server a load of lag.
I swear Danni gets a kudos on every single post she makes >.>
Danni I have been on ALOT of servers. I know a lot of servers that offer flying as a $50 donator perk. Building is SO much more fun and with the money you donate the server is upgraded to compensate for lag. I don't know what they did to fix the lag but there was well over 100 people who were flying at the same time and there was no lag. But this thread was just a suggestion so I am not going to beg for the perk.