Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How many did you get?
Started by [E] MillionAcers

Truerurouni wrote:
Please reference were Sawine states that he is going to enable it? Please dont state things like this without proof.

He's stating his opinion on the matter. He does not appear to be trying to make a fact statement.
Truerurouni wrote:
Please reference were Sawine states that he is going to enable it? Please dont state things like this without proof.

"We will be re-enabling villager trading once we can tweak it with the bukkit API."
^ its on minetown homepage <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Sorry, but i read what people write in the literal sense, meaning i dont assume one thing or the other.
jeremythewiz wrote:
I think Sawine should make a server announcement that like tomorrow from 12:00 to 2:00 PM central, villager trading will be enabled again.

What jeremy says in his post is that Sawine is going to re-enable trading tomorrow, when in fact it is undetermined when it will be reintroduced.

i apologize if i offended anyone or made them angry. Jeremy, please be careful at how you word your statements from now on, and if your not sure at how to write it out, ask someone to help you.
MillionAcers wrote:

I myself got 681. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

tumblr_lvg7k5wKs01r2ewajo1_250.gif
KneeHeadToe wrote:
MillionAcers wrote:

I myself got 681. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

tumblr_lvg7k5wKs01r2ewajo1_250.gif

Chicken NUGGET. god that was hilarious
Truerurouni wrote:
Sorry, but i read what people write in the literal sense, meaning i dont assume one thing or the other.
jeremythewiz wrote:
I think Sawine should make a server announcement that like tomorrow from 12:00 to 2:00 PM central, villager trading will be enabled again.

What jeremy says in his post is that Sawine is going to re-enable trading tomorrow, when in fact it is undetermined when it will be reintroduced.

i apologize if i offended anyone or made them angry. Jeremy, please be careful at how you word your statements from now on, and if your not sure at how to write it out, ask someone to help you.

Clearly meant as an opinion, not a fact statement.
You guys are talking about it like it was extremely unfair.

We traded in 14 double chests of raw meat and wool to get 2359 emeralds. We will probably use the emeralds to make blocks as a building material anyway. 4 stacks of blocks for 14 double chests of goodies is pretty steep, no?
ronvandorp wrote:
You guys are talking about it like it was extremely unfair.

We traded in 14 double chests of raw meat and wool to get 2359 emeralds. We will probably use the emeralds to make blocks as a building material anyway. 4 stacks of blocks for 14 double chests of goodies is pretty steep, no?

I'm with you on this one ron. I am sure that I will hold a minority view but here it is.

I watched as trading sales values for things like wheat went up do to the demand as players tried to get into the 'action'. I think the forum post asking about disabling trading did more harm than good. Players were concerned that they would not be able to trade and wanted to get emeralds before the prices shot way up. Like any new item there is always a run when it is first released (jungle saplings come to mind). Of course now only players (players which already had the stores to trade villagers) such as yourself had a reasonable chance to get enough for use as building materials.

As much as I would hate to see it happen the only way to avoid these types of issues would be to not allow spawners. That would not help with renewable such as farm products. I just don't see nurfing the game to manipulate the economy as a good thing. Now emeralds will be even more rare and the price for them will go up. I say good on ya.
Sadly, four stacks of blocks is not much in terms of building materials either.