Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.3 Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Ima just list a few bugs ive noticed, I know some of them have been said already and some are probably un fixable at this point in time, but just to get it off my mind these are a few things ive noticed:

-Takes ages just to eat food, took me 1-2 mins just to eat a porkchop, nothing was lagging at the time, so I don't think its lag causing it?

- I don't know if this is the update, but I seem to be taking 1 heart damage from falling 3 blocks high? And this is not everytime! I like to run and jump (Faster than sprinting) around random places, and I found I was getting damaged an awful lot just from 2-3 block high falls...

-While running around, sometimes I will run fine for about a min with no lag, yet suddenly get pulled WAY back to where I was a min ago? Very annoying, and this may be lag, but also I find I get trapped on a few things I will say in the next point below:

- Half slabs, soul sand, and snow seem to glitch/ spazz the player out sometimes when walked on, this feels like it is causing alot of the 'pull backs' I said about above ^

-Warps with half slabs are now a suffocate to death, I found with these warps, you could log out and log back in and be fine, however you can no longer to this!

- Huge Lag spikes, as most people have witnessed

Thats all for now, Hope things can be fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Leo wrote:
Not Sure If Anyone Else Is Having This Problem, But Sometimes When I Put Stuff In Chests It Comes Back Into My Inventory, Either When I Leave The Chunk The Chest Is In Or In A Certain Amount Of Time, Not Sure...

Could Be To Do With Because I Have The Convenient Inventory Mod...

I'ts just lag. I get this too with an unmodded client.
Hello It apears that when ever I log on I Free Fall and eventuly my minecraft crashes. I have Java 64 bit and 8 gigs of ram. I know it's just me because there other people online. Thanks, Da_Iliya
I was on the creative server recently and was helping a friend build a tower out of pine wood (this is related, I promise). My friend was placing the pine half-blocks as stairs while I was making a platform atop the tower made of pine half-blocks. For some reason, in the middle of placing several pine half-blocks, they suddenly changed, for no apparent reason, into oak half-blocks and would always float as though there was some invisible half-block below them despite being placed atop a flat block. The oak half-blocks were placed into the inventory again and pine half-blocks were once again added to the inventory. A few moments later it happened again. When the oak half-block was placed into another inventory slot and then placed onto the top of the tower, it flickered for a second and disappeared, both from the top of the tower and from the inventory slot. My friend experienced this as well. I'd appreciate if someone could look at it. Thanks, Rainy_Daze
Tekkit server keeps crashing for me, I can be on for about a minute and then get disconnected with 'connection reset' plus lots of chunks wont load! This was happening before servers update and after, so it happened on both versions. It wasnt happening before update came out however!
I don't know if this has been reported, but when I take items from a chest, sometimes they disappear and reappear back into the chest.

- Lucas
On occasion I get kicked for chat spam when not talking at all.
have the same as Mechman007.

- neutral mobs stand still, aggressive mobs move, but i can out run a spider easaly. skeletons are with turned backs, but can shoot me.

- The sun/moon moves very slowly. i know it's not a bug, because it is relavant to the server lag sittuation.
Probably related to craftbook or the ability to punch start the carts but I thought I'd post it. Both myself and another player nearly suffocated in one because we could not warp or jump out of a cart. There were at least 4 blocks above us at the time so it was not block suffocation. Punching does not always work to start nor will redstone and you end up being stationary and unable to move. Only by typing /spawn will the cart sometimes derail and allow you to break yourself out of it.
I did /vault, and I died.