Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.3 Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Please report bugs in this thread so they may be looked over faster.

Thank you,

Cya
Found a bug, the /tell command is not working.
Please do not spam happens sometimes when running a command, it also cancels the command.
You already know about my locked chests, (cos you saw them) but you might not have noticed my spawner. they seem to be hyperactive, with the mob spinning really fast and way too many flames. At least that happened with mooshroom spawners.
MillionAcers wrote:

Edit: All Herochat shortcuts have this issue. Everything requires focus.

Use /tell <playername> without anything else to start a conversation.

To end the conversation type /tell

Maybe we can put workarounds in the OP?
MillionAcers wrote:

HeroChat needs an update, you can still use the /tell feature by focusing. (do /tell name <no message after>, that will join a chat session with the other person. Do /tell again to stop).

The /msg command still work as before.
imthelag wrote:
Please do not spam happens sometimes when running a command, it also cancels the command.

We are using AntiCheat as a temporary replacement for NoCheatPlus. It might be a little over sensitive in some areas, there is nothing much we can do about it at this moment.
fella001 wrote:
You already know about my locked chests, (cos you saw them) but you might not have noticed my spawner. they seem to be hyperactive, with the mob spinning really fast and way too many flames. At least that happened with mooshroom spawners.

It seems the locked chest texture is gone from the game... or just bugged atm. Not too sure what's up with the mob spawners, we'll look into it.
Also, with worldguard, when placing string on the ground for tripwires, it just removes the string and tells you the regions.
lucaslower wrote:
Also, with worldguard, when placing string on the ground for tripwires, it just removes the string and tells you the regions.

It's now fixed. The new item for region checking is now the feather.
I can't seem to be able to take any items from the creative inventory and place them in my own to use.

EDIT: This might be a glitch with convenient inventory, however I'm not entirely sure.

EDIT2: Yea that's defiantly it.
When I placed my spawner it dissapeared.

EDIT: I relogged and found it back in my inv.