Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.3 Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Plants are growing at a very decreased speed/not even growing at all
Today, someone messaged me, and as usual, I did

/r <message>

to reply to the user, but instead of it going as a private message, it kept posting in global.
While items are now supposed to stack without the plug-in we had installed, as can be read in the wiki:

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Item_(entity)
wiki wrote:
1.3 Items which are moved into the same location will combine into stacks instead of remaining independent entities.

The items do not stack well. I had thousands of item entities spawn in mere minutes, causing extreme fps lag. Perhaps I was a bit too soon to dismiss that plug-in, as it also reduces overall server lag.
Madster wrote:
Today, someone messaged me, and as usual, I did

/r <message>

to reply to the user, but instead of it going as a private message, it kept posting in global.

ALL chat shortcuts like this currently don't work, such as /g, /t, and /tell <name> <message>
(excusme about my english <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )

place in /warp sand

when I was mining sand from bottom (with Shovel Eff IV), there is a glitch that I cannot continue mining sand,

such as stunted sand then i got kicked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> this weird...

*apologize if this not a glitch, or maybe my internet connection has problem
I lost my experience (25 levels) while warping between main and vault worlds.

I noticed that usually when i warp to vault world my experience is reseted (i think this is intended behavior).

This time the inverse happened, i lost all my experience in the main world and for a brief time i had it in the vault world.

Right now i don't have experience in any of the worlds.
I've heard other people complaining about this too. It takes FOREVER to eat
PROBLEMS WITH EATING SINCE 1.3 UPDATE - EATING TAKES AGES

Initially I received a warning from every time I tried to eat, animation did not show and food bar did not update but food item was lost. After a while the server was reset and the updated version of was installed I was now able to see the animation, (Holding down right-click resulted in a long duration of the eating animation) but the food bar on my HUD would remain empty, food item was not lost. After a while the server was reset and a more stable version of bukkit was installed. I am currently able to increase my current food bar, but the animation takes anywhere from 20 - 200 seconds. To get a full health bar from empty it took me almost 4 minutes. Currently I am having to use the sign in the hospital at /warp heal - this is not ideal, and I imagine is a greater problem for players who do not have a warp to return to after they have healed. This has been a problem ever since the update, I reported it immediately via /PE and also asked for access the /heal command until it's fixed. (did not get access). Hopefully this will get fixed soon as this is a severely affecting my ability to enjoy myself on this server.

--- Part Time Pirate
I am glitching out terribly when walking/standing on soul sand
TRITAN_TITAN wrote:
Plants are growing at a very decreased speed/not even growing at all

I tested this and plants still grow fine, although somewhat slower due to the server lag affecting the game tick rate.

Also note that sugar cane only grows if you are in the chunk for at least a certain number of ticks, which I think is 6000. That would mean 5 minutes on a perfect day, so right now it might take as long as 15 minutes before there is any growth.