Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Roleplaying Character Thread
Started by Unknown User

Old, Repubes, Veni Vidi Vici fool.

srsly, really old.

/troll

Character Name: Unknown, people reffer to this one as "The Split Wandrer"

Profession: partly unknown, have been seen building structures both unhidden and hidden

Friends: unknown

Foes: unknown

Current information regarding the split wanderer

rumors and journals points to the wanderer emerging from the flames of the now burned down/abandoned village of Agarda

no one really know what happened to the village as no one other then the split wanderer and a passing merchant

the split wanderer were seen wandering a few locations before disappearing for more then 30 years even tough some reports suggest shady business with the wanderer but some reports says he was a helping hand in saving the village of Nordiay

He have now appeared active in the the nearby woods, what he does there is currently unknown

Age: rumored to be nearly a century old old jornals point to him being around 32-59 years old

Disposition: true disposition unknown, tough reports has shown both good and bad deeds

Faction: unknown

Lives: Currently seen in the northern woods

Party: none/unknown

Ahh! New idea!

Race: (I.E. Elf, human, tauren, Dwarf, whatever else you can think of
Name: Rallok

Profession: Hunter

Race: Tauren

Friends: Cryston Horcalla, Broly, Sparklez

Foes: Emperor Matt D'Angeli, Helge Blickington

I was a happy and adventurous Tauren hunter. I traveled many moons across the continents to find the home plane of the Dranei, where I tamed my long time pet and friend, Ares the ravager. Ares and I traveled across the world, hunting rare monsters and marks, gaining skill and getting better every time. Then, we were traveling with a group of travelers we had met on the way to the desert. We ventured into a dungeon where Ares and I were quite outmatched, but we fought on. After many hours of tiring battle, Ares collapsed onto the ground in a heap. In a fit of rage over my dead friend, I murdered everything in sight. Every single living creature in my path was exterminated as I tore through the dungeon, a scream lurching from my throat. When the dust settled, there were only piles of corpses left. I buried Ares outside of the dungeon and moved onwards, vowing to never get attached to something so foolishly again.

Disposition: Unfriendly and cold

Faction: Teh Druids

Home: The Fort, soon to be the city in the sky.

Character Name: Zombie Claus! (Based on current Minecraft skin)

Profession: Gift giving zombie!

Race: Zombie!

Friends: The world!

Foes: Zombie slayers/Christmas haters.

Brief description: Zombie who found a Santa hat and decided to spread love and joy across the world!

Disposition: Loving to all, eats vegetarian brains.

Faction: None

Lives: Church near Sky train.

Party: None

Name: Weezel

Profession: Explorer

Race: Creeper hybrid thing

Friends: Anyone

Enemies: Other creepers

Brief Description: A strange humanoid creeper who for some reason is always attacked by his own kind

Disposition: Friendly

Faction: None

Lives: Sharew Island, constantly wanders around

Party: None
Character Name: Iseos

Profession: Miner

Race: Zombie Pig

Friends: None(?)

Foes: None(?)

Brief description: A zombie pig who ran away from the Nether and has been considered an outcast ever since.

Disposition: Silent and curious.

Faction: None.

Lives: (Forgot, Edit post button?)

Party: None.