Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Roleplaying Character Thread
Started by Unknown User

Here is the format you should follow for making a character for roleplay (credit to Laucain for giving me the base idea for it):

Character Name: (Not your real in-game name, I.E. Captain Jack Wyvern)

Profession: (I.E. Adventurer, Miner, Hobo)

Race:

Friends: (I.E. Sgt Sparklez ((Their role playing name, not their in-game)))

Foes: (I.E. Sir Smith. You may only have people who have selected characters on your friends/foes list.)

Brief description: (I.E. Grew up in the circus, parents murdered by evil clowns, turned into a badass clown murderer. Will be expanded upon as we get into the RP mood.)

Disposition: (I.E. Silent and murderous if you are like a ninja, happy go-lucky if you are a plucky young adventurer)

Faction: (actual faction)

Lives: (Where you live, what town you live in, or if not in a town, and in a cave, put Cave in (North, south, east, west), or if nowhere, put nowhere.)

Party: (more details to come, put none for now.)

I will expand upon this as my imagination gives me more ideas.
name: Cryston Horcalla (always have been my RP name always will be <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> )

Profession: Superstructure builder

Friends: (can't add these until people put out their RP names)

Foes: None

Brief Description: Cryston was a demon who was exiled to the surface. He wanders the surface in hope of creating a world greater than hell with the materials of earth so that he may create a new world greater than the magnificent horrors that Hell has created.

Disposition: brooding and constantly working on his task only making time for other things when necessary

Faction: NONE

Lives: Hidden place in the underground though will be moving to the sphere once it is complete.
Sparkz, dont be a pre-made character. You are supposed to make up your own.
Character Name: Drupe The Fruit...er

Profession: Robber

Race: Fruit? or should i say Carcinogen citrus? (but he's like an apple, so.)

Friends: Apple Jack, Orange Syringe, (im making this up. IM MAKING THIS UP!!__)

Foes:

Brief description: He was an innocent little drupe, waiting to be picked during the summer. He was never picked, because he was the runt of his branch. Eventually, his patience ran out and he started to seed anger issues. (PUNNNNNN W00000t) When he was picked, a little boy called him "A ripe apple".

That was the leaf that broke the tree's trunk. The drupe tackled the boy, used ancient magicks to consume the boy's soul, and started to become more lifelike. He eventually became a pseudo-human fruit hybrid, murdering farmers and robbing fruit, either to consume them for more magickal prowess, or to add to his army.

Disposition: Choleric, good sense of humor. Silent sometimes, but always angry at someone or something.

Faction: None

Lives: The Fruit Cove (Any town i see, i build a terrible looking house.)

Party: Orange, Apple

Drupe, I know you're just trying to be funny, but this is a serious thread. I don't want it getting mashed into a big joke like my 'Roles' thread. If I recall right, you started thte joking on that one too. Just saying man, I don't want my threads being turned into jokes.
Character Name: Broly (idc if its already something its from a completely different thing than minecraft and its still a role being played. deal with it)

Profession: The Legendary Emperor of Hyrule

Friends: Pfft I'm a badass, alpha, lonewolf

Foes: Anyone who enters Hylian Territory uninvited. kakarot.

Brief description: Once upon a time, king vegeta stabbed me in the stomach because of my enormous powerlevel, and left me and my father for dead. Before the planet vegeta was destroyed, however, i used my incredible power to get me and my father out of harms way.

But all was not well. I was haunted by the memory of kakarot, crying, louder than i could bare, in the birth pod next to me. I made it my goal to seek Kakarot out and destroy him.

Long story short, he kicked my ass twice. It's been many years since those dark days, and I have since decided to throw aside my lust for vengeance and revenge and decided to build an empire instead. Thus, the kingdom of Hyrule and the Hylian people is born.

Disposition: Defensive and Malicious

Faction: Hylians

Lives: Hyrule Castle

Party: none
drupe,your story is awesome.

draednar, lighten up will you?
Sorry omni, just don't want my thread being turned from a serious thing into a forum game lol

Broly, thats ok I guess. You aren't completely following the character so its 'aight. I'm also a huge DBZ fan, so that helps your chances <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

On a side note, Broly is waaaaaaaaay overrated. Scratch all the way!
Not trying to take this off topic so anything after this i'll send a msg for <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> but r u srs? Broly is far from overrated. FARRR. Off the top of my head he's the ONLY villain in dbz without henchmen, or anyone working with him, and that is completely maniacal and uncontrollable. How a TRUE crazy villain should be. And his power is maximum.
Broly is overrated. Cell didn't have henchmen (if you don't count cell juniors which I consider part of his powers since he made them himself), nor did Majin Buu/Super Buu/Kid Buu, whichever you prefer. Everyone thinks broly is so powerful but they forget that post-BtLSS, he was beaten easily by Gohan and Goten in second coming, then by Goten and Kid Trunks in Bio-Broly (which is by very very far the WORSE DBZ movie of them all) So by the time that movie 13 rolls around, Goten could probably kill him as easily as Gohan did to Frieza in movie 12, or maybe I'm getting them confused. It's been a while since I've seen them, so i forget if Fusion Reborn came before or after Wrath of the Dragon. In any case, if Gohan can kill 100% final form frieza in one shot without even going super saiyan, Broly is nothing. Trust me, you don't want to get into a DBZ debate with me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Oh and in terms of toughness and survivability, need I remind you that Frieza was chopped in half and drifted in space for a while, or that Cell blew himself up and revived himself from a single cell, or Buu being blown to pieces god only knows how many times, or my favorite one, Cooler being reduced to like, half a face and surviving, with enough strength to give goku and vegeta a fight. Ok, nerd rage over <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>