Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: YouFoundMe

2. Age:25

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10-20

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 Years and ummm 8 Months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Pljz, Mischy, Leron are the closest but in all honestly I treat all MT members like firends

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have been a Helper on MT for over a year not, I have OP on 3 other servers and I have hosted my own vanilla server. I was a "Helper/Mod" on the original MT FTB server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: A lot... Enough to get TS Perms to match my Helper Rank

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because I have been an active member for almost 3 years and a member of staff for the last 1.5 years. I enjoy helping members and building the community back to what is was in the days of Classic

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: That you don't know it yet but you love me!?!?!?!?!?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Thanks for you consideration - YFM (Helper)
1. Minecraft Ingame: CaptainMatt01

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 35 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: week and 2 days

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:no

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:yes X-Ray

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:yes i have been mod and helper on some very good mc server which have since been shut down.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:Barley Anything

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:i I think i wll be a good moderator beacuse i play more than other people.And iam very helpful and ill do anything that is necessary to help. I will be playing for 24 hours plus now since its the summer. i will do anything help out this server i will make this server the best it could possibly be.i will also crack down on spammers and hackers!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:yes i have been staff on meany server and im sure the owner only have good things to say bout me and iam currenly going to buy i rank within the next few day!

2. Age: I'm 17 years old

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Per week i play 30 hour.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 9-10 month.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Nope.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on craftysomething (Don't remember sorry), a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Helper on HydraPVP Network, a server 150 slot which usually had 120 players and 2-3 staff on at one time. It was a fun community.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not realy.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Hi. I just turned on 17 and im realy happy. So a little bit about me: Well, i've been playing Minecraft since Alpha so i'm not new to it, I know how it works. I fell in love with Minecraft the first time I played it. MiniGames server as always been my favorite kind of server. But just to get a little bit more into depth about who I am, i'm 17 years old and I live in Montreal, Canada. I'm on Minecraft most of my time at home so i'll be an active Helper. I have had experience before with being Staff on a Minecraft server. I have never abused before, and I probably never will. I do usually play sports but since I broke my ankle recently, I haven't been able to get outside much. I have been playing baseball for probably around 5-6 years and I play for my High School. As i've said before, I do know how to Moderate a server, I know all of the necessary commands for the job. I used to play football when I was younger, but I didn't have enough time for both Baseball and Football, so I had to pick one, and I chose Baseball and I don't regret it, I love the sport <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Another thing that my friends know about me, is i'm a bit of a grammar nazi haha. I just love good grammar. Of course I do spell things wrong occasionally, but i try to correct myself if possible <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I don't know why, but I just love good grammar. So thats something you'll probably notice about me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I've always been a very competitive person, so I always try the best I can in whatever i'm doing, because I hate losing lol. Next i'll tell you a little bit about my family. My dad is a retired police officer (No he isn't old he was just working for them for 25 years xD), my mom is a stay at home mom, I have 3 sisters and no brothers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> , and 2 dogs both of them are named Daisy (Long Story xD). My mom used to work for the same police station my dad did, but she had to quit when we came along xD Well thats about it, I hope you guys enjoyed this part of the application and learned a little bit about me! See you all in game!
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: lochiechoccie

2. Age: 13 (21st December 2000)

3. Timezone: EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): About 21 hours on average throughout the week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 years. (I'm a youngin')

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Here we go:

It's hard to say really, because I'm friends with just about everyone I meet on MT. But if I had to choose my closest friends they would be Leronzadok, MischievousGrins, RavensDragon, Kcoop, BamnAngel and Alecmckinley. I'm also fairly close to numerous staff members. Including myself. :3

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes... I was banned for abusing staff members. Since then, I have been promoted to staff and deeply regret my actions. I have matured in the one and a half years ago it was. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have owned a server. I was also promoted to Helper on Minetown.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I am not very active on TS but I do have it and do use it. I'm not a fan of it mainly because I hate my voice. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> But when need be, I can readily and easily come on and use it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have been promoted to Helper, showing that I do have what it takes. I have had experience with Helper for a bit now and believe I could do so much more for the server as a Moderator. I've rarely made any huge mistakes. I believe that with about 6 months of Helping experience (including skyblock Helper) on my hands, that I'm ready to take the next step in doing as much as I can for the server.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm aware that I'm underage. Despite this, I've been told by a current moderator that if one has been made Helper, then age no longer matters over experience and maturity. I've also been BT for a long time now, helping out as much as I can. Despite being underage, I'm determine to show that I have more bite than my bark. I believe I have the maturity to handle this position.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Huntress54

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Around 20 hours a week

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I joined about 2 years ago, but then discontinued. I came back to Minetown and returned regularly since last March.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, Pljz, MischievousGrins, leronzadok, sceva, JessicaRabit, and parakeek.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: On this server, no. But on another, yes. A long time ago I was really into trolling people, mainly because that’s what the “cool kids” did. I would watch people troll others on Minecraft, and I made little tributes to some of them: one of the builds being a giant “Nyan Cat”. So I went out and I made a giant “Nyan Cat” with a little sign that said who it was for, and I got banned for being a fangirl. I hope that doesn’t tarnish anyone’s opinion about me, but I understand if they may do so.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have had little experience being a chat moderator on my friends server. She had it up for about 3 month, but it didn’t go anywhere besides a few friends here and there. So I basically didn’t really do too much. And although I don’t know about some commands, but I’m willing to learn and to watch tutorials to understand everything that I may need to know.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes, I often listen to people talking during the afternoons. But I can only speak at night due to my households rules.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I would be a good moderator because of my understanding and judgment of situations that may or may not be harmful to the community. I think that I have fair judgment of what is suitable for this server. I also try my best when it comes to helping other players, whether it is clearing land or answering questions about the game and server. Which is why I want to be a moderator; I believe that I may be more useful and helpful to those who need it. Although I may have little experience with being a moderator, I’m a quick learner and don’t need to be told twice.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a high school senior this year with a part time job. I also have my Athletic Trainers club, where I take care of injured students; which may sound like I have absolutely no time to play, but quite the opposite. I often work with my schedules in order to get myself free time, which will almost always be spent on here and/or on the Minetown’s TeamSpeak.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope I can work for Minetown in the future.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Liam1110 (Sorry, I got this wrong previously)

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT 0 (British)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Right now I'm preparing for holiday, but I can normally do 4-5 hours a day, so around 28 hours a week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I've been a part of minetown for a month, just about.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Nope.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have been apart of many minecraft servers staff. One, a small whitelisted server, I was moderator there until it died out. Two, I was headmin on a large german tekkit server, which is also deceased sadly. Out of minecraft, (Which isn't a part of the question, I know.) I'm a moderator for a gmod clan, and well on my way to a Admin.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I haven't gone onto the teamspeak yet, but I can, and I do have a mic and I am prepared to go on anytime, and I plan to get the IP and go on it fairly soon to log some time onto it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Well, for one there is experience, I've done such positions before many times on minecraft, and many times elsewhere. I have a good grasp on most of the commands, however I would need a refresher.

However, I would be a good addition to the team because, I am a friendly person, willing and able to make friends with everybody. I am a good, unbiased admin and would bring that to this server. I have a very good knack for surveying situations and seeing what's going on, and where its going.

I am also willing to give up large amounts of my time to assume such a position, and when I return from holiday I plan to log some serious hours.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am going on holiday in a week for two weeks, so If you decide to review this and see I haven't been on, that is why, also, the reason I haven't been active of late is due to my holiday, which I am preparing for.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: joey_dev

2. Age: 21 | Oct. 20, 1992

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 15hrs

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2+ years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: LucasGreen, Neil, Nemenix, Dominac, DanniDorrito, Leron, YouFoundMe, Modern, Sawine, DeathAngel, luggious, JessicaRabit, Tman_103, and Zionia000. If I missed your name, it wasn't intentional. Everyone is my friend, as long as you're a good player on the server and nice <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was banned for 12hrs by Zionia000 for using /tell to tell my friends about a small server I had started. After that, I learned my lesson and have never had an issue with staff since.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I am a retired Minetown staff member. I used to be a Helper on here. I helped around for about 6months until I got too busy to play.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes, I do get on more now. I will continue to get on lots, especially when I drive <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have a lot of experience with server management. I've been apart of Minetown for a long time and I understand this community very well. I have great connections with lots of players. I love to help people enjoy their time on Minetown. I want to continue to bring the great service this server has had for years.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Umm, idk. Kudos <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> Haha anyways, thank you in advance for this opportunity and God bless you guys!! Thanks for being here for me.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: jillbucca

2. Age: 19

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): recently 5-9 hours a day as well in the past before some bans and update lags

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I am freinds with dtrainbow and Dimbulb

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: 2 times both were for griffing but I have grown up since then.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No I do have TeamSpeak I just dont use it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because I see things that need to be done. While I also want to help new comers get set up. The new members are our future and we need them to be well infromed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I Have always wanted to be a mod even when I joined but I was too young now I seek to do so and I hope you all will promote me.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: patch324

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 21 hours per week, 17 When school starts.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: About 6 months now, Not completely sure on the date.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: BurtGasem, Dayne, Funtoon, Tigermouse. And many more

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have been Admin on 3 servers . I owned 2 . Helper on several. I am willing to be taught even more about Minecraft administration to become a better moderator as well.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I do not go on TeamSpeak too much, I do have it and will use it more. I see it as a great way to communicate with other players and other staff.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I will be a good moderator on MineTown because I don't over react in situations and know how to handle them well. I care a lot about minetown and its players and will do my very best to keep the server happy, clean and user friendly! I have a lot of time to be on the server so that I can help as much as possible. I take everything into consideration when making a decision to ensure the choice is as fair as possible and to ensure it is the correct choice. I will be as active on the forums as I can be and try as hard as I can to make minetown a better place.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love Minecraft and put my heart and soul into the game. I have also seen other Moderators host events and I think that could be something I can do or help an Ent+ with! I also get some money from holidays that I am willing to donate to MineTown to keep the server up as long as we can and to upgrade it to be even better! I am also the sole author and creator of my Minetown Times and Minetown News.