Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trolling
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

∆ŁỀĈMĈĶ¡ÑĻ℮Ŷ wrote:
i may not stop it on the full internet bt ill do my darnest to stop it on this server

Good luck on that .. , 75% of minetown are trolls..

uF990.jpg
Trolling will happen, it is the internet. It is whether or not you choose to respond to it and like Danny said, feed the trolls.

Just ignore it if you dislike it so much, stirring the pot will just aggravate people to troll you more.
Prez wrote:
That's not trolling, that's generic internet attitude?

It is well known that Jallaf is a mainstream internet thug but still...

If you want to see real trolling, pull down your pants and prepare to submit.

tumblr_lr1emcaVds1ql9l8xo1_400.gif
'Jallaf is a mainstream Internet thug'

Goof job stealing iGackt's line from his mod application.
Minetown Rules wrote:
Be Considerate of Other Players

Ask before entering someone's area; leave if told to

Do not troll, bully, or otherwise harass people

I say that all of the trolls should be warned and then banned. This is breaking the most obvious rule of minetown
∆ŁỀĈMĈĶ¡ÑĻ℮Ŷ wrote:
Minetown Rules wrote:
Be Considerate of Other Players

Ask before entering someone's area; leave if told to

Do not troll, bully, or otherwise harass people

I say that all of the trolls should be warned and then banned. This is breaking the most obvious rule of minetown

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "trolling" when you trick someone into believing something stupid?

Nobody is tricking anyone here.

Nobody is offending anyone here. Not intentionally anyway

We're just having a laugh <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
urbandictionary.com wrote:
troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
Coffeey wrote:
'Jallaf is a mainstream Internet thug'

Goof job stealing iGackt's line from his mod application.

Everyone quotes that shit
∆ŁỀĈMĈĶ¡ÑĻ℮Ŷ wrote:
urbandictionary.com wrote:
troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

So by your definition, you are the troll here.

Take threads like this elsewhere.
noo i am not, this thread was completely serious and in the right place in server discussion. so no. You should sincerely get your facts straight, im trying to make the server better and people post nonsense comments. I am not trolling, I am trying to help and some senseless bafoons have to ruin a completely serious thread.