Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trolling
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

yes, the needless comments to mock a thread that is trying to be serious is a troll, its annoying
∆ŁỀĈMĈĶ¡ÑĻ℮Ŷ wrote:
well needless comments just to annoy people such as jallaf and coffeey's posts on this thread when im trying to be serious

They aren't offending anyone?

It's just good fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object>
it offends me that people will actually spend there time to waste mine
I think there actually trying to make you laugh, so you enjoy your time?
Sorry to say this but..

This thread is a waste of time..

Trolling cannot be stopped this is the "internet"
14. Do not argue with trolls — it means that they win.

Just as bad as trolling is "Feeding the Trolls". This is when people say stuff that they know will prompt someone to respond with a trolled reply and/or replying to comments that are blatantly from a troll. This is especially true when a troll first makes his comment/reply, and (usually many) people respond, either trying to correct the troll, or express anger at the statement. At that point, the trolling was successful and has been fed. When encouraged by success and feeding, trolls often return.
i may not stop it on the full internet bt ill do my darnest to stop it on this server
∆ŁỀĈMĈĶ¡ÑĻ℮Ŷ wrote:
well needless comments just to annoy people such as jallaf and coffeey's posts on this thread when im trying to be serious

Look alec, it is obvious that this thread is 'needless'. You know you could have reported this in a more direct and mature way, by speaking to a member of staff.

Instead you posted on the forums, hoping to gain a little recognition and kudos. You can't then call out others for 'needless' comments.
Mods and Mod+s disagree with you, good luck stopping it.