Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Help! Refund Please?
Started by [E] Idellechi

So, I was working on a statue for a client when I fell and died. So, I hit the /home and /spawn macros mid-fall. For some reason my items were lost! I got a message that they were dropped. So I went to my /home, I went to /spawn and I went to the place I wouldve died at. My items were no where to be found. I did not die of PVP.

I had a little more than a stack of each of these wools- green, red, dark green, grey, black and white

About a stack of cobblestone

A stack or two of stone

Diamond Tools

Diamond Armour

And some other things too. Maybe check my inventory at that time?
Someone coulda have run past and taken em?
I'm a 300$ Donator so I'm supposed to have my inventory saved when I die.
that happen to me before when i was at the chicken near the church but at least i got my items back
Im sure that they wont give you the items back poke D:

but if you can list them out in this post ill gladly replace them for you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
luggious, shes a $300 donator, its one of her perks, and anyway, if she macroed to her home they should be there anyway, thats what i do if im about to die. And she did list them out.
Did you happen to be in the end or nether while falling down? If you were, your items drop on dieing.

Did you do /home first? If you did, your items should be somewhere at your home.

If you did /spawn first, they must've dropped at spawn. Someone passing by might have picked them up.
spaceagent66 wrote:
luggious, shes a $300 donator, its one of her perks, and anyway, if she macroed to her home they should be there anyway, thats what i do if im about to die. And she did list them out.

im afraid she only partly listed them out
ポケモンサーナイト wrote:
So, I was working on a statue for a client when I fell and died. So, I hit the /home and /spawn macros mid-fall. For some reason my items were lost! I got a message that they were dropped. So I went to my /home, I went to /spawn and I went to the place I wouldve died at. My items were no where to be found. I did not die of PVP.

I had a little more than a stack of each of these wools- green, red, dark green, grey, black and white

A stack or two of stone

Diamond Tools

Diamond Armour

Where were you when that happened ? I just tried and it gave me my items back in all the worlds.
sawine wrote:
ポケモンサーナイト wrote:

A stack or two of stone

Diamond Tools

Diamond Armour

Where were you when that happened ? I just tried and it gave me my items back in all the worlds.

My homeset is in the nether. I wouldve died at KneeHeadToe's statue. I fort get where that is.