Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Best Story Receives 500k MTC
Started by [E] Danny

So I was venturing out afar on the pvp server, there were only about 5 or 6 people online at the time, the chances were very slim of finding any one out at the distance I was at. After about 10 minutes I see a house which looked to be raided, however it had some pumpkins and melons I was digging <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> So I head over to restock my melon stack when suddenly I look into the distance at a hill. As far as normal render distance could see, there was a dude crouching upon the hill, staring... I freaked out as if it were Herobrine, my heart beating as I decide to run after him as he was unarmed... I followed him into a lit up cave which was possibly his home, however I felt it was a trap! So I teleported away...

When at home I chatted with him, he said he only just raided that home 10 minutes ago and he was just coming back to blow it up with tnt! Good thing I teleported away otherwise I would of been ownd by his tnt!

Its so crazy how the chances were so slim of finding people out where I was, however the one house I find to loot, I had only just missed by 10 minutes!

Dang feeling of him being Herobrine still haunts me to this day :/
Okay, this is the story of me joining Minetown for the first time.

I recently bought minecraft on December 10 and played some single player for about 5 days. Then I wanted to have more fun in Minecraft so I googled this, "What are some ways to make Minecraft more fun?". The answer I got was "Play Multi-player". So then I googled again this "What are the best Minecraft servers?" and came in a website like Minelist and saw Minetown as #1. I then joined www.minetown.net and made and application. It was not very decent and was rejected the next day. I was very sad so I came across the donation page and saw you could automatically join if you donate $5. I quickly did that and joined the server.

As this was my first server I have ever joined I was very confused. I never knew plugins existed and thought it would be the same as vanilla Minecraft. I didn't even know you could press "T" to chat. So I went to the online again to research how to chat. With the donation I had a total of 1500 mtc. As I was walking around spawn the server crashed and came back online with a total of 3000 mtc. Then I saw in the chat of an advertisement that Rosie299 or someone with that similar name made. It said that he/she is selling 7 pig spawners for 1750 mtc. I quickly bought it. The 7 pig spawners were on some small plot and she picked one up and gave it to me. Then I logged off thinking that the spawners will still be there.

3 weeks have passed and I logged back in seeing that the spawners were all gone except the one I held on my hand. I was furious that I got ripped off and message Rosie299 or someone with that similar name and he/she messaged back saying that she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I then gave him/her a summary of what happened. She then said that I could have access to her one pig spawner in her house for 2000 mtc. I did not buy the access and wasted 1750 mtc for just one pig spawner. I just got ripped off.

This is my most memorable memory I had and the others, not so much. Thanks for reading this.
This is the story of: THE HAUNTED SEOUL LOT (or as me and XCoaster call it)

Shortly after I had purchased the town of Seoul from dunsjohn, i had expanded the residential lots farther into the forest area (close to the large glass cube pillar which is seoulevent) including one particular lot adjacent to my pig/sheep farm. A simple 10x10 lot which I had planned to sell. Shortly after, I had a buyer (name classified <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) who joined together with another person who lived in seoul to build which turned out to be an hotel.

My rules included: NO UNAUTHORIZED HOUSE OR SHOP STALL SELLING WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME)

All he asked for was the space next to the old mall for a house

He ended up breaking both rules stated above, but the best part was, he stole parts of my statue to build the internal first floor of the hotel!

Later, the lot was resold and rebuilt by another player, again, i said it was adjacent to my pig/sheep farm (only pig at the time) which contained about 12-18 pig spawners. Wasn't long before XCoaster reported them all missing to me, turns out the lot owner had stolen all of the spawners by breaking in through the roof of the farm (yeah ik the region was poorly made hahaha).

Repeatedly, the original owner had thought he had still owned the house lot after he was unbanned, placing signs in front of the house and locking the front doors. I'm sure you know what happened next...

The lot has been home to simple, wooden, box houses, now it has a new owner. Will he/she be cursed to grief the lands of seoul once more? We'll see...
This is from when I first joined minetown, early this year (i forget exactly when). I was at school, and one of my freinds, BARNEY626 says to me, do you play on a server? I was like, no, as I genrally only did single player until then. He offers me a plot in his town if i joined this server called 'minetown'. Apart from one small server i used to play on ocasionally, I had never been on a server before. He also says that I have to give him ten gold for the plot. Now, after playing for a few months I now know that gold is very easy to get, but at the time I did not know I would stay on the server enough to pay. Eventually he gives me the house of an 'inactive' player to share with another freind, Tedz74, who came to the server at the same time as me. After a week or so of playing, I go to my house to discover a load of signs in my house, saying "WHOEVER ISMESSING WITH MY HOUSE PLS STOP I WILL BAN U" etc, i cant remember exactly what it was but it was something like that. At this point i have no idea what has happened and am wondering if I will stay on the server after all. Maybye he wasnt quite so as inactive as we'd thought... lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> . Barney then gave me a new plot, and since that i have moved out and lived in my own area that is shared with ted and some other freinds.

The end.

You're probably all bored to death by now. :lapoke:
when i first join minetown. it was march. i was alone had no clue wat to do, i asked many people where should i build my first house and i found it at a nice town. then i meet some new friends such as pokemongardevoir and sawine and etc. then i got banned from my friend acuse me from using mod but i didnt then i return and came home then join a clan name ninja, the leader told me that he was leaving the server then i decide that i should leave the clan, then i bought a sheep farm then ask the person who sold me the sheepfarm that i can join his clan then i download mumber then start chating with other mods and members , im starting have alot new friends with mods and other players. then i work up to clan admin in the clan Cloud and i enjoy player with others and then i create a business on the cloud city then i starting to create a new house and own a exp farm then i starting to enjoy building stuff and i was wondering if i can make something better. then i was become some wat popular from playing it for 5 month. i got married with lollykat11 then now we just finish making a beautiful house at ocean view
I must say I don't have many memorable stories on minetown (well, ones that will win me 500k) so I think the one where I get banned will be good enough

So. Getting board on single player, see a couple of YouTube vids of minecraft and see other people playing with them, I search it up and find out ow to use the multiplayer system. This ends up with me going to a top server site, and so, minetown was found. When I get on I am asking around about the normal stuff, why carnt I build and talk in chat etc... Then this random guy called savage1106 msg's me and says. Hi. So I am really happy someone payed attention to me and he says what's up? I then make a list of 10000000000 things which I have no clue about and he slowly explains it to me. After all that it ends up with me applied to be a member, waiting for approval, and building a nice little cobble house on a hill in guest world. After that I didn't see savage for another month or so... So I get started on this house and finish it! It's got a huge mine, I found some diamonds and I had defenses against creepers. I was advertising in chat a few days later to sell this house as I had made a more secret home in a hill and this guy says he's interested, cannot remember his name, anyway,I show him to my house and he starts griefing it, I tried to stop him but he killed me and nicked all my stuff (including the diamonds <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>...)

So I move to this cave with nothing, I mine a bit but get board. Soi wait irl to be approved. FINALLY after about a month of waiting :/ I get approved <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> and go to guest world to get all my stuff, but I don't recognise it atall then realised that the world was different... Lost all my staff again...

So I venture out into the main world away from protections and find a nice lake with ice ontop. Nothing built near... So learning from past experience I make a base in the lake so none can see it to grief. I learnt about cprivate but had no idea I could get protections... So I mine and develop this base and I am starting to get a living, all is going well. But then some buildings pop up near my base, I ignor it for a while but suddenly my base is crashed! Everything taken that wasn't locked, all my melons, all my crops, everything. Someone had gotten in by digging round the cprivated trap door! So I tried to make a pe but it didn't do anything. So I waited and finally the guy came back and I caught him, I am not going to name him but he was the owner of the houses near me, he warped away before I could speak to him and wouldn't reply in chat. So I left a sign infront of the house saying:

Hey, can we talk

You broke into my base

I would like to join you

BARNEY626

And waited for a response, while I was there I had a snoop around his house as the door was open, I admit I was so annoyed I broke afew torches, but the place was a mess already... It looked griefed, bits in the wall missing etc. so I go back home. Next time I try to come on:

You have been banned

Griefing

I am like oh god... Not the torches

So I make a bann appeal and dannidorito replys with proof. I was banned for:

Leaving a threatening sign

Griefing his house

Ok I never intended the make the sign threatening... And the greifing? What griefing?

So Danni posted some pics or hawkeye of me doing that griefing I saw when I broke the torches... I honestly could have sworn that wasn't be but I guess hawkeye never lies. So I was banned, I left minetown. I went to play on another server started off and all that but it just wasnt the same. One day I accidentally clicked onto minetown and I got on! I was like wtf how? I asked and people said it was a temp ban

I msged Danni to say thanks and sorry but she said she didn't unban me :/ it turned out to be the server messing up and I was banned 2 days later <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> well. I wasn't having any of that, I made a new appeal showing I really wanted to come back on and that I regretted what I did and Danni accepted (THANKS DANNI <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I would go on to tell you about how I got to meet savage again and finally he would give a own to me but this post is a bit too long, I would if you want me to just ask

First ban appeal

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1512850-banned-for-no-reasonagain

Cya later guys
Im going to tell a story. its all started when i joined in march 2011.

When i came on the server for the first time it was becouse one of my friends played there and loved the place so i wanted to try it too. I wanted to join a nice and big city, so i asked if i could get a plot in a nice city. Goldengm answered that i could join vegas, and so i did. I was given a plot close to the warp and i loved living there. I started to build a skyscraper for i was given a plot in the skyscraper district. while i builded i met Raventeeth, a very nice person, and an amazing builder that some of you might remember. I helped him and we became very good friends. Good old times when Goldengm was building /warp notchtredame <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

While i builded i needed alot smoothstone. In order to get smoothstone i had to mine coal and to get cobble. at this time there were far fever recources in minecraft so i got too less coal which ment that i had heaps of cobblestone. I asked in global in anyone would like to buy it, and Okifool answered that he would like to buy 27 stacks of me and that he would pay 3 iron ingots per stack! later i became good friends with Oki.

After sone months a terrible thing happened. Goldengm and Raventeeth, the only people i really knew left, and i had no idea how i could contuinue playing on minetown if they were not there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I left minetown too and i never finnished my skyscraper. I stayed away for 2-3 months.

One day i decided to visit minetown again. I had decided that i would start a new life, a new place and get some new friends. Once again i asked if i could join a town and a guy called Evanlong answered that i could join his town called Strater. I made a new home and here i met Mangobuyer, Kolllu and Cauldweller. We became good friends and had a good time together. I and Mangobuyer started to make strater a nice place and a cooler town.

I started a sugarcane farm and started to produce bookcases which i sold to a former mod called Whackjob, and i became good friends with him over some time. This was also the time when i met Cryston. Somehow he gave me permission to build in THE SPHERE (warp sphere) and i became good friends with him. I also met Choco (you may know him as DJtechnor) becouse he wanted someone to dig for him at his sandcastle. He payed me and some others 10 diamonds for that job.

I started to make money and i was actualy pretty good at it. walked around the market, bought and sold. But one day all my 10 stacks of diamonds were stolen and i couldnt get a refound of some reasons i didnt understand. But that didnt keep me down! i started to make money again and i was fast to get back on the same level. I started to use my building skills and i realized that building houses was giving better money than trading recourses. I builded houses in citys like savage, honortown and met amazing people like Savage himself, Nick7269, Buckysavage and Kingmark.

One day Coffeey asked if someone could come and look at a house he had built. I answered that i would help him and i went to his at this time small town called Adelaide. i thought that he was both a nice builder and a nice person and i started to build with Coffeey in Adelaide and we became very good friends. As strater started to die becouse the owner, Evanlong left i started to build more and more in other cities. I had a very good time building in covetown (also known as covecity but /warp covecity has been moved) where i met the amazing builder scottishsoviets, and rababi_sababa. I builded alot in Adelaide and savage city.

sooner or later i met Choco again. He had a faction called The Knights Templar and i joined it. in that faction i met Danny who was the co-owner. I, savage, and coffeey helped building the faction city and i we all became very good friends. (and coffeey dont begin to talk about that little joke you made on me and savage lol)

this is the point where i met you, Danny and here ill end the story.

-My skyscraper is now removed, but the plot it were is empty and my mine is still there under the grass. Vegas is now owned by mastac and jallaf.

-Strater is a dead town, but you can still visit it and my old house which is right beside the warp (warp strater). My house is theres just as i left it when i moved to another town, owned by mangobuyer.

-The Sphere is now finnished and sold to Okifool (i think?) but the the ''lunar temple'' that i made is still there, 6 floors down.

-Im not building alot in other citys atm, becouse i have my own (warp covecity).

-Adelaide is now moved to another place than the original but you can still visit the original town at /warp oldadelaide . manny houses have been moved so its not what it used to be.

im still in The Knigths Templar and the city is done. you can visit it at /warp mebuild . I dont remember the official warp lols but this works too. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

maybe i dont win, but i have realized that going though all these old memories was really fun to do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

thanks for reading <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> 8x8johan-
sorry have to do this one day i was walking in a cave and i took an arrow to the knee.
Carlos Market:

The most most stocked and expensive shop around.

I loved that place.
now THIS is a contest for me!!! I shall enter, everyone loves my stories! Ohh, but which one shall I choose?