Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Rule
Started by Unknown User

okay drae with your go can i make a arena?

its going to be a big tree with bow and sword fights
I guess sparkz, but like I said, I am FINE with it unless someone completely rips me off. It is annoying and I hate it. You can make that, it's fine but this rule is about certain things like monuments, such as the lighthouse, or things like that bridge timmy made. Normal bridges and houses and stuff like that is fine, they are all unique and a necessity. I just despise it when people use things that other people spent a lot of time on, and are one of a kind. You guys aren't seeing the rule the right way.
I'd say maybe. It's kinda like plagiarism, Permission - Yes

Accident - Hm

Intentional - No-ish
That's the way I see it. If someone spends two years writing a book, and before it can become a bestseller, some other better known writer picks it up and pretty much makes the same book with a few tweaks here and there, and then it wins like some kind of award or something, how is the guy who wrote the actual book going to feel?
Like bush's great grandson : Disgrace to my presidential family <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
tsk tsk drupe, didn't cody tell us to stop making random posts?

**EDIT** Double post, my bad cody.
you CAN delete it you know.

below the chat thingy

meant sig.

and if you want, i can delete your post if you cant.
lol I got it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Wasn't thinking again.
deleted the wrong one. /fail GG drae
Hey. It's like the Reed auto-collector that me and sawine built.

He builded the first one and i Did a bigger version for my needs.

Me and he keep being asked to build some for others, we pretty much say no cause that's a lot of time and boring labor to do. I know people will try to copy it, but I don't care. My self I inspired my self from people on the internet. They can inspire from me.

And what is so identical on the arena ? K it's a coliseum and it's round. Type coliseum on the internet. They're all the same nah ?

Nothing much to worry about...