Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Rule
Started by Unknown User

I propose a new rule for the whole server. If someone else has made something, you cannot make a copy of it. So, say if Matt makes a lighthouse and names it the lighthouse of angelia (or whatever it's called lol), then the bandits can't make a lighthouse and call it the lighthouse of the bandits, unless they are quite a bit different. This is to prevent people ripping other people off What d'you guys think?
Dude, You're just mad because Ninjaguru made an arena. But who cares ?

As i posted in my War system, if every villages had arena, we could do arena tournament. Your Rules is against the improvement and the free developement of minecraft. It's like a copyright thing.

I vote no. Sorry.
Nope, same reason as dobs.
Wellll i say no i mean if they dont give you credit then THATS a different story. like i madse a cobble genarator BUT sence i didnt come up with the idea i gave credit to Western Raiders.
I am furious at ninja but I don't want it happening to other people. It's lame as shit to have your idea completely stolen. I like sparklez idea to give people credit (which ninja didn't might I add) but it's gay to spend 4+ hours working on something nice and unique then have some asshole come in and make a copy of it. It's extremely annoying, and if you ever had it happen to you, you would see it my way too.
I say no because that would mean if someone makes a bridge then nobody else can make a bridge and nobody else can make a house. I am pretty sure he is not making an arena exactly like yours. Hes making one for his own faction so I see no problem with it. If you don't like it then just make it better than his. Saying somebody can't build something that you are building is crazy. And he didn't STEAL the idea because according to him he didn't even read your forum post and didn't get the idea from you.
Cody, we need to skype or teamspeak at some point so I can point all the shit out. It's to much effort to put into a forum post. The similaritys are astounding, and it isnt for his faction, it is for ours. the dwarves are making it for the angelian empire, which is really lame if you ask me.
your calling me lame D:
no, what they are DOING is lame. I don't have any problem with any factions, I am just so angry right now. Sorry for the cussing cody, I get like that when I'm raging. It's stupid and immature <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I dunno cody... I need to cool off for a while. I'll be back in a while, maybe we can chat to sort some stuff out then.