Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Fat_Jones: ban appeal last one
Started by [E] Coffeey [1]

You were banned for stealing diamonds from the stealing trap. We are not going to give you another chance, because you have been banned 4 times now and you keep breaking the rules. I am sure that if we unban you that you will do something again without the intention to break a rule that you will get banned again.

Lomanic told you not to make a new ban appeal, because that would turn into a forum ban. Im going to add time untill you can make a new ban appeal. You may now make a new ban appeal when 4 months have passed.

Stop making it yourself harder. Just do what we told you to do.
And , I really hope you dont miss what Nemenix told you.

"We are not going to give you another chance"

PS: Please dont try to create anouther thread with "Is it permanent" ?

Yes its PERMANENT BUT , You can re-appeal after 4 MONTHS

Request a lock on this thread.
Fat_Jones:

You were told you would be given a chance to appeal once again, after 4 months time. You could not leave well enough alone and serve the punishment you were given. You have been bothering the entire community, both staff and members alike. It is for this reason that I forever banish you from every Minetown server. As long as I am here, you will never be unbanned. You pushed the line too far and you destroyed your opportunity for another chance. Now leave the community alone and enjoy your time on some other server.

To the community:

I apologize for the disturbance this ban has caused and I'm sorry for any mess left on your walls. If you haven't already, I recommend blocking Fat_Jones (http://www.minetown.net/profile/1646311) so he doesn't decide to disturb you as well.