Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Fat_Jones: ban appeal last one
Started by [E] Coffeey [1]

Username: fat_jones

When you were banned : i think 6/24/12

Person who banned you:nick

Reason you were banned: stealing diamonds from the grief trap at bank

i know this is going to be locked and be a forum ban but... like yield said give me a reason well i have none and i should be banned forever but i can kinda give one reason i stole thats my reason thats not one but thats the closest well some mod reply and tell me something might be a forum ban but thats what i might get and if i do get banned forever try to put me in the grave yard behind the church thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
What is the point in repeatably posting ban appeals when you have no valid reason as to why should be unbanned. Please stop wasting our time.
well i try to make this time to think what to right of getting un banned and i know i probly wont but i try to make a way to because of what i did
and if u cant unban me i just want one last look at minetown if i dont get unbanned just unban me once so i can say good bye then ban me
Why do we keep on having this conversation? You obviously aren't remorseful of your actions. You aren't even sure if you will break the rules again. This is border-lining ridiculousness. Please don't post again unless you have some validity as to why this appeal should continue.
i dont know why it should but i just want to see minetown for another day do i have to do something for the bank or something
please help me now or when u could i want to play again and i know actions comes responsibility and i want to play again
I am sorry for saying this , But do you understand english ?
For me , It seems that your just talking to yourself ..

And if you got banned , And lomanic TOLD YOU , that you can re-appeal after 3 MONTHS

Come back in October. If you want an answer

You seem to me like your just ignoring us.. And will keep to..

You don't answer the questions givin to you ..

Its like your just ignoring the questions yield asked you and you go by " When can i be unbanned " or "can i please get unbanned"

Didn't you see what Lomanic told you ??

3 MONTHS GET IT ?

If you don't get it ... I feel sorry for the teacher who taught you english..
Lomanic wrote:
3 times in 4 months and 4 ban appeals with the fact that you are still posting appeals after you were told you were not getting unbanned.

Unfortunatly Fat_Jones this ban will not be temp. If you want to re-appeal you can do so in 3 months. If you post another ban-appeal that will result in a forum ban.

I think thats clear ..