Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tekkit Server?
Started by [E] GACKT

BARNEY626 wrote:
Yes computer craft is on it

Computer craft would have to be disabled because you can destroy a server by having the computer send a unlimited number of bits. thus causing a mass amount of lag.
That sounds bad, Well hopefully sawine will check this topic and give us his opinion, it was an idea I though of sharing to see what you guys think.

I actually was browsing random Tekkit servers, I came across I active minetown member last night lol
I apologize but I am a complete noob in this area, but how does this differ from the mods that are on bc.minetown.net? The only mod that I don't know about is computercraft and I think there are plans on adding it. Sayomie was working pretty hard on it but recently has gotten busy with work and stuff. You will have to try to catch him to get the exact status/plans on the server.
Yield the reason why half these people including me want it to be tekkit is becuase a lot of us have trouble installing all the mods needed for the buildcraft server where tekkit does it all automatically.
i was the person GACKT found XD hai again =D
What we need is a minetown client!

Someone make a client free to download or something with all the severs mods on

Need a way to get arou d copyright but....
I have it all but im getting an error...

Ill upload if I can find a way to fix it.
Minecraft Error wrote:
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a24f72fb

Generated 6/29/12 12:51 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 5450 version 4.0.10207 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.RuntimeException: RedPowerCore: BlockID 145 occupied by buildcraft.transport.LegacyBlock, autoAssign is disabled.

at forge.MinecraftForge.killMinecraft(MinecraftForge.java:483)

at eloraam.core.Config.getBlockID(Config.java:114)

at RedPowerWorld.initialize(RedPowerWorld.java:607)

at mod_RedPowerWorld.initialize(mod_RedPowerWorld.java:37)

at mod_RedPowerMachine.initialize(mod_RedPowerMachine.java:57)

at mod_RedPowerMachine.modsLoaded(mod_RedPowerMachine.java:25)

at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:899)

at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)

at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)

at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object>

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT c27a84ec

Any help, otherwise I can upload it.
easy way to install mods. download the minecraft magic launcher and all you need to do is put all the mods in a folder and tell the launcher to look in the folder where the mods are. there are tuts on youtube if you are having problems.
tekkit is a collection of the best of the best mods. it has battleaxes, cannons, armour that when they have power, it is invincible
this is happening or else. i love tekkit! quantum armour rocks! so does gem armour! and dont forget to make it a pvp server, like the pvp server. i want to pvp with a faction while using tekkit!