Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tekkit Server?
Started by [E] GACKT

yes i agree with masterjack that we would need an application system. I think there should be a modded server, but maybe not tekkit. First, some of the people who made the mods like sengir from forestry didn't give perms to tekkit to allow to use the mod. Sengir is trying to code forestry so tekkit can't use it. I mean i guess Tekkit would be fine and i think it would be really fun because i absolutely love these mods. Or if not tekkit i dont mind downloading all of the mods which i have done before due to watching a LP series on youtube, which really got me into mods.
Danni i have sent you the tekkit website, Same with Kassy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDO0EPuUvKE This is tekkit
I would assume we would have one by now unless something is preventing that from happening.
I would say make the pvp server a tekkit server, Just remove EE
I Would loveto see a Tekkit server

One problem in game

Protections...

You need to make pretty long pipelines and stuff and that covers a lot of ground. We need a system so people cannot beak your pipes and stuff but you can give them permission if you want them to work with you. We can not use normal protectiOn methods
Cant you just give someone a big region protection?
Ye, the server would have to be handled very carefully because it is a very complicated mod pack and if someone decided to try and make a nuclear power station with minimal knowledge I'm pretty surer they'd end up blowing a pretty large hole in the world (and that's if they even knew how to do that! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>). So as Coffeey said, each person could be given a region or something, outside which they can't do any damage, even if the explosion, or whatever, cam from inside the region! Or maybe there could be two worlds, one for more experienced users who want to build big together, and one for users new to the Technic pack where they could learn about it with region protections, and there could be some kind of application process for the more advanced world to show that a player knows and can use the mod well enough not to blow up the whole world! :L
Does Tekkit contain ComputerCraft, because ComputerCraft is fucking amazing
Locklionheart wrote:
I would say make the pvp server a tekkit server, Just remove EE

Whats 'EE'