Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

I personally think i shouldnt ber ban since i got hit first
he hit me first so i dont see ghow i am banned tho? please tell me why
You also lured Pkmnmwetwo to your house after you told him you were going to give him free diamonds. Then you told him to /pvp on. He didnt know what /pvp on meant thus did it, After he said it was done, you killed him. This isnt your first time luring someone. I thought this information would be helpful. Please excuse this note. I am not meaning to infringe any rules.
I did give him diamond tho but he gave it back then i tried giving him it again but he said no i diont want it aso actually i did not lurwe him cuz i really did give hiom the diamnd
After you killed him and recived all of the items that he had. You cant kill someone then give them diamonds. You would need to give them the diamonds Period.
Yeah bnut i even said that we are pvping if u win or loswe you get diamnds i never said anything about giving stuff bacjk
Look at the pic someone says bno dont take ur stuff backl
Oh and ask presty i gave him two sets od full diamnd armor that day right after pkmtwo threw his stuff at me ask presty if i gave him free armor and stuff if you dont beiliver me.
Sorry to say. The screenshot was taken after the event occurred. I will stop posting to prevent a jail. Sorry to the mods.
Lucas Im going to have to jail ya man, You know the rule don't post on appeals that dont apply to you.