Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event Staff Need YOU!
Started by [E] dead [1]

nie job kong like it!
I may make something else, but this is what ive done for now.

Ingame Username:

spaceagent66

Name of Build:

volcano parkour challenge

Description:

Its a big volcano with three levels of parkour (jumping puzzle) inside, on ore blocks. If you fall off, its into the lava for you but the aim is to get to the top of the volcano. There are also many decorative pools of lava with obsidian and cactus on them on the outside. If you want to have a go, go to the 50X50 spawn, and go away from the ent sign a bit and its on your right, a bit right of the test your strength.

Screenshots:
Hey I have got two plots (100x100 and 50x50)

I am building a ghost train in the 50x50 and a roller coaster in the 100x100 one. But I have a functional hammer strength thing, that actually moves and everything, but I don't have another plot to build it in, help? Can I just build it in a normal plot and I can show a staff member where it is so they can copy it? 
mattgehring123 wrote:
xXMasterJackXx wrote:
Event staff will edit our designs if they do not agree with them, surely?

Erm, I don't believe so. We're not taking each design we receive. Think of it as a building event, where only the best designs will win <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Edit: However, if there is something we really like but there is something a bit off about it, we'll definitely consider editing it.

but im making Darkness sandstone/Netherbrick +other darkness themed mazes linked to my main :3 XD
My MC Name: Rockinry231

Name of Build: MineTown Under the Rainbow

This is a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end. You can go through the door at the pot of gold and walk through the rainbow and come out the other side. Also, out of gold and diamonds, there is a big "MT" which stands for MineTown.
Rockinry I thought you had done a huge Lava Jump Challenge?

It looked really good!

Like the rainbow too though c: xD
Ok ive just been making a load of smaller things for fun. Im not really expecting these to be used but i figured a might as well enter them anyway. For the form, I will put all the screenshots below, and there is no point in putting my ign on every one, so here it is:

Ingame Username:

spaceagent66

Name of Build:

Dunk Tank

Description:

Press button to activate

Name of Build:

The Garden

Description:

A little seating are with a fountain

Name of Build:

Bouncy Castle

Description:

A little bouncy castle made of wool

Name of Build:

Ball Pit

Description:

A pit filled with those plastic balls you get in play areas and theme parks

Name of Build:

Coconut Shy

Description:

Kind of obvious...

Name of Build:

Tin Can Alley

Description:

Again, kind of obvious...

With pumpkin and jack o lantern prizes

Name of Build:

Ice Cream

Description:

An ice cream stall inside a giant ice cream

Name of Build:

Hot Dog Stall

Description:

A hot dog stall inside a big hot dog

Name of Build:

Candy Floss

Description:

A candy floss stall inside a big candy floss

Name of Build:

Water Slides

Description:

A few water slides

Name of Build:

Canoe Lake

Description:

A lake with some boats in it

Name of Build:

Throw A Hoop

Description:

One of those 'throw a hoop over the bottle neck' games
creative server down?
Yeah i think it is Barney <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Awesome work Space! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Is back up yet?

Carnt get to my laptop