Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event Staff Need YOU!
Started by [E] dead [1]

Danni, pls read my last post, also I am assuming that we can have more than 1 roller coaster, as LNG as they are different
Well I have a tower you can use in the Main World though. If you played Fallout New Vegas you'd know the Lucky 38 or Mr. House's tower. Just /warp lucky38 and if you wanna use it feel free to do so but please contact me just so I know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Ingame Username: ac3boyrom3o

Name of Build: lucky38

Description: Just the lucky38 from Fallout New Vegas. Nice tower which can be used for a viewing tower. The inside isn't done so if you wanna furnish it do so. I wish to keep it on the main though.

Screenshots: just /warp lucky38 in the main world.
Ok srry didn't see creativeserver part and is there an estamite when it will be running
Hi again guys!

I've been building for a bit and this is what I have made...(See below)

At the moment it is just a huge building, with a large empty inside!

Spaceagent66 had a great idea of creating a basement and filling it with a maze! (As you can see, i've begun to mark possible stairways down)

I'm just wondering whether anyone else has any ideas?

Thank you!

1st Floor(I have ideas for it but am open for opinions):

14d1zqa.png

2nd Floor (Empty):

qx7y4k.png

From Back Corner:

349c39d.png

From Front:

zwz61h.png
Keep in mind the fair and carnival theme. Don't be afraid to make some goofy creations!
Event staff will edit our designs if they do not agree with them, surely?
xXMasterJackXx wrote:
Event staff will edit our designs if they do not agree with them, surely?

Erm, I don't believe so. We're not taking each design we receive. Think of it as a building event, where only the best designs will win <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Edit: However, if there is something we really like but there is something a bit off about it, we'll definitely consider editing it.
Oh okay, thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I was wondering

I am having a go at the ghost train and I want to be able to use mobs In it but it won't let me spawn them in creative world. Will we be able to use mobs and spawner eggs? Also, will mob damage be off, so I can use ghasts?, it carnt destroy or hurt players
Ingame Username: Kong999

Name of Build: Test Your Strength

Description: A Novelty, non moving, Test your strength (For Looks) It includes Six Strength levels: Little Babby, Strong? I think no, You're Getting There, Stone Breaker, Obsidian Muncher and Bedrock Eater.

Screenshots: Attached.