Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creative Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Dillon1975 wrote:
after spending quite sometime on the creative server, i started to think blocks were disappearing randomly after i left the area/server. i would come back and find all these missed blocks.

so i went to my 50 plot and covered it with 1 layer of white wool.

i flew around the 50 plots and looked at other projects. i returned to my 50 plot 10 minutes later and found this.

just thought that i would let you know.

Dillon1975

Brilliant
the /plotme home command only works for most recent plot, no matter how i have tried it i cant get it to warp me to my other plots, does anyone else have this issue or know the correct command?

EDIT: nevermind we figured it out its /plot home:#

I don't have a problem with this, as I get to keep my plot until 2039 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

But thought i'd mention it as it's a little mucked up xD

29bk7q9.png
Dillon1975 wrote:
after spending quite sometime on the creative server, i started to think blocks were disappearing randomly after i left the area/server. i would come back and find all these missed blocks.

so i went to my 50 plot and covered it with 1 layer of white wool.

VDgrG.png

i flew around the 50 plots and looked at other projects. i returned to my 50 plot 10 minutes later and found this.

Bn3IO.png

just thought that i would let you know.

Dillon1975

I can confirm what the reason is for this.

Its aliens, can you not see the sign they have placed for you? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Let players who use creative server know that placing paintings is no longer enabled since players were able to place signs on any plot.

Hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience for any of you <3
DanniDorrito wrote:
Let players who use creative server know that placing paintings is no longer enabled since players were able to place signs on any plot.

Hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience for any of you <3

Will this be fixed? As in, will we ever be able to place paintings again?

I just ask cause Pman was annoyed last night, and wanted to know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thanks
I seem to be having the same problem as dillan, i have this sand piston part of this obstacle coarse and all the sand keeps dissapearing.
Whenever I am on the creative server the server lag makes it unplayable....
Coffeey wrote:
Whenever I am on the creative server the server lag makes it unplayable....

Same, I just play on Render Distance Short/Tiny :/
Why the hell is this bug still not fixed?

Place rails, destroy one, any touching it and on the same height level get destroyed aswell