Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creative Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

not with , when im in the creative menu.
Always loosing connection, multiple reasons

When I destroy one rail other disappear too (yield was looking into this)
anyone else getting your not white-listed message when trying to join the creative server?
The creative server is set to whitelist mode temporarily while an issue is worked on. It'll be back to regular logins when the problem is solved.
Doing a fresh reply so this gets bumped on recent threads...

Creative has been returned to regular logins. Please inform if you are not ending up in creative mode.

Also, as a general reminder, if what you create causes the server to crash, especially if an intentional glitch or lag machine, you will be banned. Relevant to this, a couple plots have been incidentally been damaged during the process of fixing the server. I will try to restore these by/during the weekend. I apologize for this.
Everything i built above ground and the roads and some other plots were destroyed.
^Was that to do with the glitch thing?

Cause your plot automatically gets removed after a certain amount of time if your inactive!

Btw, does anyone know how long it takes for your plot to be removed? (If you don't build on it)
All plots should be properly restored.

The "expiration" setting is currently set to seven days, with plot changes causing the time to be extended. However, this will likely be extended to a larger amount.
I'm worried my plot has been removed due to me spending the past week on vacation. Can you please check on it?
after spending quite sometime on the creative server, i started to think blocks were disappearing randomly after i left the area/server. i would come back and find all these missed blocks.

so i went to my 50 plot and covered it with 1 layer of white wool.

VDgrG.png

i flew around the 50 plots and looked at other projects. i returned to my 50 plot 10 minutes later and found this.

Bn3IO.png

just thought that i would let you know.

Dillon1975