Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creative Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Please reports any bugs you may encounter on the creative server in this thread so we can fix them quicker.

Thanks,

Cya
Sticky Pistons seem to be getting stuck in positions.... hopting this can be looked into

- Matt
mattgehring123 wrote:
Sticky Pistons seem to be getting stuck in positions.... hopting this can be looked into

- Matt

This should be fixed now.
This isnt really a bug, but just incase its important im going to post that I have found the End portal in the normal world, however! A chunk error has broken the portal! I would get a screenshot however im a lil busy at this moment sorry! Please ask if you want me to post one later or for coordinates!
The end world is disabled anyway.
I told you on chat, but I don't know whether you got the message!

When a minecart goes by (You being in or out of it), if there is a dropped item on the track (A previously destroyed minecart maybe) then this blocks the minecart and sends it backwards again.

Also, my redstone didn't seem to work yesterday, although you may have fixed it with the sticky pistons!

Thanks
I've noticed when I'm next to a block and I try and place one of top of it the one I try to place disappears. (eg. If I am beside a diamond block and try to place a gold block on top of the diamond, the gold block disappears)

*Note this doesn't happen all the time
same as million_acers, also i had one spot in my 50x50 plot where the blocks i place would turn to dirt
I try to throw things out of my inventory and I get kicked with no message.
When I do it it says but doesn't kick me?

Just don't throw items <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>