Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i need a help at ban
Started by [E] henry7006

Darn those Troyanic horse's, delating them docomants.
ha ha very funny i know thet you try to leath at me
I admit it, I was trying to Leath you.

-troll over-
im sorry for what my frind did and i take responsebility for what he did and im asking for another chance and it was my fault thet i gave my mc to my frind and he used it for bad resones
Yield and I have decided to unban you. A reason for this is the trolling that came from the community towards you and that you took responsibility for the actions done on your account. Read the rules again before joining the server and make sure that this never happens again, because this is your last chance. If you get banned again we will not allow you to make a ban appeal for that.

For the community: Please do not troll people on their ban appeal or post on it if you have nothing to do with it. It wont help us and it will only give you a jail time or even a tempban if you keep failing to follow these 2 simple rules. Thank you for understanding. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>