Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i need a help at ban
Started by [E] henry7006

There is no way u can "Troyab Horse" IP .-.

/InspecterJallafOFF
jallaf what are you talking about im not trolling and im not a griefer u should log in but im still ban idk whay can you help plz
and till when ill be band
after a self talking i understand thet i need to take responsebility for all of my acts and for all thet i do/git to aneone or to anebody and now i understand how bad it can be if i give my mc/my passwords so frone now and on i mean frome the 11th of june i wont give anemore passwords and usernames so i wont get in trobble frome any assholes so frome now and on i will take responsebility for all of my acts and my stuff
after a self talk and after thinking about it i will take responsebility for all of my acts and the things thet i give i am making a new password so noone can log in by my mc and after thet ban i understand how bad it is for giving my passwords and usernames and again im sorry for what he did for all he did and for the griefing but its just not me thet griefing its my frinds who are griefers so frome now and on ill take responsebility for all of my acts
after a self talk and after thinking about it i will take responsebility for all of my acts and the things thet i give i am making a new password so noone can log in by my mc and after thet ban i understand how bad it is for giving my passwords and usernames and again im sorry for what he did for all he did and for the griefing but its just not me thet griefing its my frinds who are griefers so frome now and on ill take responsebility for all of my acts
oops sorry i was thinking thet it wasent on the list ;/
DUDE COPY AND PASTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER WONT UNBAN YOU WE CAN SEE IT
no i was thinking thet i didnt puted it i did it by exident