Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i need a help at ban
Started by [E] henry7006

=============

Username:henry7006

When you were banned :11/6/2012 15:26:28

Person who banned you:HolySm0kes

Reason you were banned:Stealing from Chest And Griefing

=============

and i wasent on it was aviel13 who did it so if you can help me
The image says 'henry7006'

2012-06-11_122518.png

Please explain.
first i wasent at my com i was at a trevel and i gave to aviel12 my minecraft accont so he could play at the server so he could agree any tpa

and i was at a trevel with my school so it wasent me i even wasent at my mc and if he did any trolling so im sorry for all he did at thet day
When you made a app you agreed that you would be responsible for any actions done on your account.. So isnt it your fault than that you gave you PW away?
yeh but i didnt know thet he will do it he said thet he will play at single player and he was at the mp even thet i toold him not to go to mp well i gues thet its my falt 2
If we unban you, how will we know that this wont happen again? He might do it again.. And first u say its Aviel13 and later its Aviel12
no he lied to me but i lookd at him mc and its aviel13

and before ill go to a trevel or any kind of walk away ill tell first and now ill chainge my password and if he will do it again he will get a hell frome me so mow you still need to watch after me but after a few weeks he will stop it im starting to give him some lie IPs and if he will try to he will get frome me
Ok, I did some searching and the IP used to log on during the time of the theft is the same as the one you are making this ban appeal from. This is only possible if they were using your computer. Please explain.
first im saying I WAS AT A TREVEL AND IDK WHAT HE EVEN DID HERE he dont want to say anithing mybe he even puted a troyab horse mybe my com was fast before he was here he hackd to all my docomants and he even delated some imporent docoments so if i got no clue what he even did at my mc/com and he has a brother witch can hack to his mc so i got no idia or any clue what he was even thinking about in here
for how much time i was ban?