Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Notice to all Mods/Admins
Started by Unknown User

Isn't there a way now to make a chest to open only to owner of the chest?
a little late eh
its /cp 2 and thats private but their talking about people breaking the chest and looting it that way, no matter what people are going to do that its part of it, and a bandit steals thats just what they do so if your in a faction get prepared to be in battle and to share items. Just the way life is :/
We have self-inventory for a reason. you could also lock it in obsidian to deter them but lmao
Well our bandit arent supposed to be griefer, so if a chest his locked, it locked.
Yes, but the point was, this was not a break chest. IF you area mod or Admin you are able to open chests, regardless if the chest is private or not.

Since there was a lot of crap in there just sitting in the same random places I left it, no one broke it. It was a mod/admin, and that is just sad.
hm.. ask a builder and see if he can open your chests, just to make sure they're locked.

otherwise, :/ that is kinda sad
So far the only place i stole was the diamond faction. i tough at first it was one of the 2 other, but if it private, then i can assured that it isnt us.
Drupe is post whoring =] and I dont understand why a admin would take the items but, if your going to ban someone just for looking through your stuff because you suspect them taking your items i dont think you will win a fight over that sorry
wait, you guys actually steal? FFS, ima start locking my chests