Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Notice to all Mods/Admins
Started by Unknown User

When a day comes that Our Own Community would belittle them selves as little children, to break it other people's chest, especially seasoned players Like Myself, and take their valuable items, like coal iron, from a chest that is privated, is beyond belief!

We are a Community!

A Family!

A Family does NOTSTEAL FROM OTHERS!

I am shamed to see such disbelief go on in the server, and if I suspect anyone, or see anyone, I dont care if you are Larouge and are part of the Bandit faction! IF IT IS PRIVATE, AND YOU ARE A MOD/ADMIN IN SUCH FACTION, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE IT!

I will ban you if I witness it, and will not warn you.

Since that is part of the rules of the new server.

This is your warning.

Just understand, I love to laugh and a guy that does not easily get mad.

Someone destroys my sand wall, oh well, some griefer that will never be on again.

A moderator/admin steal a few stacks of iron and coal that I spent 3 hours to get. Ya, I do, because it was a waste of my time, and who ever is doing it is not being respectful to the Community they swear to protect just by being your rank.
How much did they take and your only a mod arent you, you cant ban people??? If so why is this only a notice to a mod/admin??
I can.

and a lot, but thats not the point.

You just do not do that.

Do not argue Daniel, because its the truth and you know it.
Im not arguing don't get mad at me im just saying you dont have to get all madd over it, and if you break a chest you cant get all the items out for breaking it. This should be appointed to everyone not only mods/admins and there is stealing in a family.
Well yes, but they didnt take the gravel, or sand, but the wood and ore.

I just am mad, I spend all this time removing 1x1 towers, lava spam, leaves, and replanting, and I get repayed with assholes.
It is of my personal opinion that there are perhaps too many moderators/administrators. I've seen 8 online at once.
Because thats the whole crew you saw online.

If spaced out, two on at a time with 20 pubs is not enough.
Sundaver wrote:
Because thats the whole crew you saw online.

If spaced out, two on at a time with 20 pubs is not enough.

Perhaps! We should get a higher capacity server though if we start hitting max capacity. I'd donate regularly if it got that great. Cody, have any usage statistics for the server for us? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
For the server we havent been maxed out for people online the server, i have seen 17 people on when im on (isnt that much been busy), but after this new RP update it seems alot more people are on and like it more.

For a statistic the only one i got is out of the 220 people registered we have 80 active
i feel your pain sund. I emptied out my mines for a few stacks of iron, and some guy robbed me. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> took me hours and he also stole dungeon raids like saddles and buckets <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> i had like 8