Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] help getting unbanned
Started by [E] Axo123

Alright, so here's what I think happened:

1. You steal the beacons originally from LTFIRSTPLACE and get banned for it
2. Staff confiscates your stolen beacons and in the process takes a legitimately purchased one
3. You see a missing beacon and decide the best course of action is to steal a beacon back

Couple things I want to point out about #3
The way it works when you're griefed or stolen from on the server is that we do a rollback. We don't manually put the items back in the chest, or manually place the broke blocks back. We run a single command that undoes everything that a griefer breaks. A single command, that's it. This means that a person who gets stolen from will not end up with more than they started with.

If you think that more than your ill-gotten gains has been confiscated by staff accidentally, the proper response is to make a ticket, not go all vigilante to get your items back. You'd be shocked how often a griefer will return to the same spot to grief again after being banned, and that's what this certainly looked like to us.

That said,
You stole more than just the beacons on this most recent trip. Care to explain the missing shulker boxes on the screenshot below?
axo123_1658359774.PNG
okay yes i did steel dose but i left them there after my banned for a week and i thgout that this player did not play the server anymore cuz i looked at whos base was claimed in one spot of the base and the name i saw when i tried braeking it was LTFIRSTPLACE and i kept looking constently if this player sitll played and he didint so i thgout i couldand now this hasppened
You broke those shulkers twice. The one with the line through them is when you broke them the first time. After you were banned, you came back and broke those shulkers again.

You cannot grief or steal from anyone in the overworld, period. Doesn't matter how long they've been offline for
okay i wont i just want my beacon back
Alright, you have been unbanned and the beacon is in your inventory.

That said, you have received plenty of warnings for griefing and stealing. Grief again, and your ban will be a 6 month ban with no chance of appeal
okay thank you for your help and i also had 5 totems they are not in my evantory