Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Economy
Started by Unknown User

Well creating a item in the game is not possible, so a text document is the best we can do.

You will not see it, but if you type in /money it will say how much you have, and you can do commands like /cash give and it will take money from you, to other.

Thats the best we can do for now, since spawning it and giving it out will not be fair, thats all we can do. It is just hard to circulate something. The script would need to give everyone $15/10 minutes or something of the sort to keep it circulating.
Ye that would work but then we would need a price for every item which would get very very hard to keep up with at a time since you would have to mark every pic, axe, spade and cobblestone and every item would be hard take time but could be done
Well we wouldnt necessarily have to.

Since there is no official store, it is bargaining with other players.

Some will sell iron for $15

some for $10.

Everyone will have their own standard, and some will prob trade 30 cobblestone and $5 for iron ore.

Its player specific, which is great in this game since everything seems medieval, and back then there were no official stores or chain stores.
I think we should have a cash guide though since some people will just be starting out and others will be veterans and will want to cheat the people out. i think the 10-15$ every so minutes is a good idea but, i think it should be more 0.25-0.50$ every 5 minutes just for the fact that it will add up over time if you keep it. This should only apply to the time that your on not the time that the server has been up, As for donator's they should get a "raise" on how much they get every 5 minutes since they helped out the server we could give them a better amount than what say a average miner gets their every 5 minutes
Whatever... I'm done trying to help with shit anymore. All that happens is I spend an hour+ working on something and then people shoot it down, so whatevs...
Drae why you getting mad were giving ideas of the system?
No it isn't suggestions anymore. My idea was torn down as soon as cody mentioned using gold instead of a material barter system. Every time i try to make a point for why my idea is better someone just goes back to using gold or a new idea so whatever.
Im thinking of like your system as a guide and then use like the cash system but then you can barter sometime
Whatever, I don't care anymore. My idea was stupid anyway...
positive attitude please =]?