Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Private Server
Started by Unknown User

jesus, i've never seen kmann except this morning

Why don't i know anyone,
I am seriously thinking we should go private. Five people joined the site within a 24 hour period. I'm bnot sure how much longer we can do this until we astart getting really really full. btw doing this from school comp again and when i post comments I see a white screen lol so sorry fo rany typos
We are probaly going to move a new server in which we have a good hook ups and we will get the same thing with better RAM and more slots so were good =]
Well, even then, why let any griefers get in?
we should have an undo mod where *high ranked* can undo someone for 3600 (hour) seconds. would help removing grief. not sure if its possible, but LETS DREAM!
i think if you have like a minor grief lets say a wall Cody or I can set it to a item (stone) and then take out the spots you want in glass or etc.
i think we need more staff if we're going to make it public. like mods and admins. because that'll let griefers get banned more quick and 9 of 10 times a admin should be on sooooo. yeah.
but with more admins its the more chance of people abusing their powers. not to bring rush into this but i heard he banned someone over nothing thats just what i heard so when you get people who have been in the server and jut get admin its kinda hard to keep it under control, just my opinion