Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Private Server
Started by Unknown User

Cody, seeing as we are quite full at the moment with 220 members, even if 80 are active, I suggest that the new server be private. I don't want to get pushed out of a server when we have like 400+ people that use it. What does everyone else think?
you see, we could limit public days to maybe the weekends. If they are there the whole weekend or something, they could become builder (if we are overpopulated).

Or gear will come by and tell me why my idea is so wrong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Is it really a problem right now? We are never full.
Yeah, but why wait for a problem to blossom before we kill it in its sleep? If we wait until we are getting full, it would still be a problem because we would still have that many pplz playing. I like the 6-12 people we have on at a time right now. when its really active ive seen 20 people on. I just want to get rid of it before its a problem. Maybe wait a bit for it, wait until the avg is like 10 ppl on at all times, then send it to private.
Future murderer right here. i like having a lot of people, gets boring without varied people and designs
yeah, I do to, but being a vet of the server, I don't want to see one day, me getting pushed out because some frikkin newbies or guests are online blocking up all the space. Thats why I suggest waiting a while before we turn her private.
well,will people already a part of minetown be able to go if private?
Yeah sparkz, everyone whos registered will be able to go into it. We just arent going to publicize ourselves and stuff
Also, in light of the recent situation concerning Kmann and duke333, I think this may change some peoples minds about the private server. Am I right?
yeah, but i still miss kman