Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned...policy change?
Started by Unknown User

I read the rules...being my first SMP I did not remember them all as I ventured out into the wild (can you tell me all the traffic laws? But you are still subject to them aren't you?)...

I understand the rules...I never said I didn't understand them...I said I would like them changed...this is not the correct place to discuss this issue so enough will be said here about that...

I also admitted wrong doing...I stole a lot during my start here...like I said my first SMP server...I still was getting used to how to use /ch...

I expected to be punished...

But what I did not expect was...

• Being banned without communication while being logged on...for something that happened over a month ago when I was still learning how to play...
  • Having my appeal edited and called stupid...
  • Having mods come in and argue with me who are not part of the ban appeal committee...While I am not able to get support from the community...feels like bullying to me

I am Frustrated...

While I have only been on this server for less than two months ...

• I have logged 100s of hours on here...
  • I help out new players daily...I guarantee you have members that have stayed with this server because I had the patience to tutor them and show them the ropes...when I was not provided that courtesy...
  • I became more involved...I started working on the wiki less than 24 hours before the ban...
  • I wanted to make the economy run smoother...I have a solution to the problem of people never knowing what items should cost or even if they were able to sell or buy them...
  • I was working on a solution to new players not knowing if they could build...and if they could, where?
  • I was putting in place a welcome mat to incorporate new players to the server...it would involve all the resources available to them and decrease membership turnover...

...You know what?

Can someone actually involved with this decision come on?

I am tired of this...I am not on here to be admonished...

Preferably I would like the chance to explain and speak about proper punishment by voice...

...this back and forth nonsense is not good for the server...
You will not be unbanned. That you'd choose to misquote the rules and rant about how they should be changed because you couldn't follow them is ridiculous. Good luck on another server.