Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Opinions on Forum games.
Started by [E] Coffeey

Coffeey wrote:
lol Technically I was playing the forum game I was banned from. I was sticking to the provided rules. And clearly i'm not the only person who shares this feeling towards them.

Yes you are right that you were playing by the rules, but anyone who read that page understood what you wanted to happen. Plus as soon as I said i would stop posting, you posted that smiley face because you thought you got what you wanted. You weren't there to play the forum game, you were there trying to get it locked. And if you were actually playing the game, then you wouldn't be irritated by forum games in the first place.
Quite frankly Coffeey I don't see what your problem is...

So what, it's a recent thread AHHHHHH noooooo the worlds gonna end

Oh

No

Wait he he he no no no

The thing is people can post what they want, within reason, and any bad ones are usually left to die

Forums games are a laugh... Why get to irate about it?

Ahhh danniiiii u took all the good stuff to say...

Basically

What she said...
k
Danni I don't think it's necessarily a case of avoiding the threads, but the fact that they flood recent and hot threads and for a lot of people, which makes it hard to filter out the food stuff.

I personally think that there should be an option to not view certain forum sub-sections in recent threads, e.g ticking ones you don't want to appear. I'll post the suggestion on the Enjin forums tonight as that's the best of both worlds and everybody's happy. I don't really want to see them banned, to be honest - lots of people do enjoy them but lots don't.

Sorry about this, I'm not trying to cause trouble but as I said, I'll suggest it to Enjin later. Not that they listen to anything in the suggestions section -____-
Coffeey wrote:
But most people are irritated by forum games. Take a look at this thread. The majority of people are against them, to some degree.

I lol'd at this comment.
Palonti wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
But most people are irritated by forum games. Take a look at this thread. The majority of people are against them, to some degree.

I lol'd at this comment.

I know he's a fool but you gotta stop dismissing every single thing he says as if it's complete BS. What he said was correct.
Like I said, make a none biased poll in a new thread and we'll see what the overall forum community think regarding forum games <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

You cant just make the statement people dont like them when you havent asked them the question in a poll.

Sadly we cannot change what exactly pops into the latest and popular threads for what people want to view and what they dont want to view. I am sure you can send your suggestions to enjin... I doubt they will do anything as they have been so much help when we have sent previous suggestions to them >_> But good luck with getting something sorted! Hopefully if enough of you suggest it then they may get their arses into gear and work on it.

x
Yus! I don't wanna see them go, they're funny to participate in and read.

But they tend to wash over important threads.

Suggestsion: How about a separate forum for forum games?

Pro's:

Recent & Hot thread lists only contain urgent threads.

Con's:

Less people will participate in the forum games. A fancy widgetbutton leading to that forum could possibly solve this though.
&#039;Prezz wrote:
Palonti wrote:
Coffeey wrote:

I lol'd at this comment.

I know he's a fool but you gotta stop dismissing every single thing he says as if it's complete BS. What he said was correct.

I lol'd at that comment too.
So... where's our poll?