Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Opinions on Forum games.
Started by [E] Coffeey

Coffey, ill just restate what i said on the other forum. I know you think they are pointless, a waste of time and space, but people can make a thread for anything( as long as it is appropriate). If the forum mods, forum admins, and sawine want to change the rules of that then that's their decision, but for now that's not the rules. I know it irritates you, but some people just want to make a game of the forums for fun, and I do enjoy them.
That's why I made the thread. As stated in the opening post, I made a few suggestions which I was hoping could be reviewed.
I saw them don't worry. I don't just go to the a thread and randomly comment on something that matters to people. They will probably be looked over, but as for now what i said is what are the rules for now. They could change, but for now, going to a thread and asking for it to be locked will not get it locked just because it irritates you.
That's how most threads get locked no?
If they are inappropriate( sometimes old forum things). If it irritated enough people it could get locked, but 2 asking for it to be locked in almost a full page, it's not going to get locked
But most people are irritated by forum games. Take a look at this thread. The majority of people are against them, to some degree.
Coffey, that maybe up to 8 out of the thousands of people that play on this server. I told you, it would have to irritate a lot more people then that, or be inappropriate. You could probably check that most forums that are locked are ban appeals, and things that are inappropriate
Why dont you just keep off the gaming threads and ignore them. Don't like them? Dont go on them >_>

You've already been banned from ' Stupid Question, Stupider Answer' for your negative comments and attempts to ruin the game in order to get it locked. You will be forum banned if you comment on it so I suggest you stop.

People are enjoying the threads... if you wish to put a stop to them make a non biased poll and we'll see what the majority of the community think.

Personally I enjoy them and if a crappy one comes out I just ignore it as eventually they die out. So stop trying to ruin the fun of the games for others just because you don't like them, its inconsiderate.
But those thousands of people are not ALL forum active. From what I've seen is that a lot of the forum active people have already showed that they dont exactly agree with them. And not all of them have come online / seen the thread yet so give it time.
lol Technically I was playing the forum game I was banned from. I was sticking to the provided rules. And clearly i'm not the only person who shares this feeling towards them.

I made completely reasonable suggestions in the OP such as that only Event team could make forum games and that also they could only be outstanding for 1 week.

I don't think I could make a good poll in this situation because of the multiple choices, but I'll try.