Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I need some help with hardware...
Started by Unknown User

Ok, I dont't know what range you are in when you say cheap however this is the laptop I have and I think it's a great machine, especially for the price. It has a quad-core i7 processor, 8GB of ram, 2GB dedicated vid memory and it only cost me £875. You may think that is a lot however to get all that in a laptop that is a great price! I have looked around and a lot of shops seem to have it out of stock so I'm not sure if it has been discontinued. Here is the website so you can see full specs and keep an eye on the stock, I also know there was an option to upgrade to an SSD however this cuts it from 750GB of storage to about 250GB for an extra £200+ so as Prezz mentioned it isn't worth it!!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I get about 100-200 FPS on good-high settings (except from places like the market <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) and I can run a decent server on the laptop with Max. 7 people (most I've tried) and it handles very well, the only thing that really lets me down is my awful Internet!!

Just seen this and it looks like it's going to be the new model/alternative to the one I have, it has the same specs, maybe a few more USB 3.0 slots and small things like that, and it costs about the same, just a different look to mine!

Hope this helps!