Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Buildtown
Started by [E] Sayomie

Ah, a modded Minetown server! :ahhhh:

At last!

As a professional modder, i already have a modded minecraft.jar here somewhere. As well as those minecraft-folder files!
HS... ?

I never knew you got paid to mod?
bump
It isn't necessary to manage multiple minecraft installations or directly mod the minecraft jar.

MagicLauncher can manage all the mods and it manages multiple configurations. I simply created a build server config and loaded all the requisite modules. ModLoader/Modloader MP/Minecraft Forge client need to be first in the order. Everything else comes after....

MagicLauncher is also fairly good about determining conflicts so it's fairly easy to see if something is going to blow up. The forge client has 2 errors listed, but appears to run fine.
well id test it, if it were actually up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
the proper adress is bc.minetown.net . Darth changed it so connect to this one
maybe someone makes as full modded useable minecraft.jar?
Nick663 wrote:
maybe someone makes as full modded useable minecraft.jar?

Well, we can't. The Minecraft jar isn't ours to distribute... It is exclusive property of Mojang.
But on donation forums you guys have posted one for us? why not do it now?
Sayomie when you get up find me on mumble. First bug report - no beehives spawned in the world, mining laser sometimes doesnt work properly, cannot use jetpacks, creepers not blowing up (not damaging you or the area but im guessing thats by your design)