Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Offical Skin! Show your support!
Started by [E] Gear

@cryston, yes i am currently Grimlock, if you see me on tp to me if you wanna see it
Here is Mudflap. though the colors should just be switched because i'm going off the movie version i have to make skids from scratch.
Dibs on Ironhide
Skids done as a recoloring is here. I'll get back to it if i feel like it
PLEASE PUT IN THE SHOUTBOX WHICH SKIN YOU ARE TAKING AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I MARK IT OFF THE LIST
I have generated the 7 transformers that are presented in the thread. I am stopping unless someone requests a transformer that i have not made and i will post it here. I don't have any opposition to doing transformer skins but I know that most of these skins are going unused and I hate to see the time go to waste because no one wanted that transformer. Anyone seeing this please put the post for requesting a trasformer in the skin request thread as i will no longer be routinely checking this one.
Whoa! This is an old thread! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Stop bumping old thread... for the 4th time.