Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Offical Skin! Show your support!
Started by [E] Gear

Wait are you making these gear? i wanna be jazzz =]
I guess i get a cookie.

You didn't say i had to prove whether i knew it was nice or not
when i finish my 5th skin i will post the first 5 skins together. I have 4 right now and am waiting until i finish the 5th to post them. when they do get posted i request lots of feedback and people may attempt to claim the new ones. I am withholding my choice of which transformers skin until the end because i would like to be able to choose whichever of my skins i like the most. In such an event I may bump a person off of that skin because I deserve to have my choice considering i put all of the work into making them.

A question to gear, "can you choose a starfire edition for me to use? most of the tranformers work fine from the newest movie versions but the newest starfire is completely different from what most people would expect. please respond as soon as you see this."
I would say choose th one that is most different from the others, as in the oher transformers, nott he other versions
Hmm i may want a skin
Im currently Grimlock, hes an autobot, most of the time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>, he hasnt been in the films, but if there is another one he probably will be.
woot
@ daniel I am making the skins for this and i have already completed jazz. He will be part of the first 5 that i am posting.

@helge the skins will be available to all and you will be able to claim one just make sure to tell gear which one you are reserving

@mooncow Are you already Grimlock? or are you interested in being him? I will make a skin for him after the rest of the official autobots and please ask gear to add him to the list either way.

@kantus .....WOOT indeed
After surfing the jetfire pics out there i decided i'm going to make him as seen in revenge of the fallen. the style would keep more with those that i have made for other transformers and he looks more fun to make. Warning if you're him you'll have to carry a stick everywhere, I won't make you use it as a cane like he does.

These are the first 5 skins of the official transformers skins for minetown

feel free to critique but i don't really have time to change them too drastically as i still have many left to do.

People should talk to Gear about claiming a skin in the minetown set. I am currently thinking of taking jetfire but i'm reserving my judgement until after i have created all of the skins and claiming mine then.

disclaimer:

ALL OF THE TRANSFORMERS ARE BEING MADE BASED ON THE MOST CURRENT VERSION AVAILABLE.