Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Checkers Arena Event!
Started by [E] Osmosis

lol thanks
This will continue as soon as possible. Were just waiting for Prez to come active on again.
Whenever people are ready, post here and we'll kick off the matches <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Next match just finished between Sequel and Landro.

Sequel wins!
do people still play on this checkers board cause i haven't seen any change since landr0 lost against sequal and if u want u know im always active i could take someones spot lmao jk but i just want to c who wins already
Sorry, yes the event is still active, we just haven't had time recently. if anyone is still up for a match post here.
ready....
i know u all already have ur spots and everything for who will play who but if its possible since no one really seems to be playing can i take someones spot who does not want to go???
No, no everybody is still playing. We've just been busy because of the PVP server!

I believe Palonti is still banned so you can take his place after I check everything to make sure it's ok.
I thought palonti quit the server i believe thats what he put on his wall infourm so i would take his spot? ok then and srry to botehr with this again.