Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event Team Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Username: MyNameIsHailey

2. Age: 22

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I'd guess around 40+ hours

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: June 2017

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I'm interested in seeing Minetown become even more community based and I believe that running more events is the first step. CrazyEnderLady seems to be the only event staff running the events lately and i'd love to change that, as well as help her run more complicated events that may require two people.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am in currently in college, but I do online schooling, meaning I don't have any 'set' school times and I'm more flexible for getting on the server and working with different timezones for events
please delete as its an old application
1. Minecraft Username: JustinakaHudson not BoxHeadHudson

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 40+

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: Since September 2016

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Why do you think you will make a good member of the event team? Explain: I think I will make a great member of the events team due to I love making and being apart of events. I love when events are happening on the server and I get involved as much as I can in them. At the moment MyNameIsHailey and Bumpy seem to be the only ones that run events and I would love to help out with them more. Being in Australia also helps as when it's late at night for the Americans, I will be on helping out whoever that is on as well.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Have been on a server before were I has a PR and Admin. I'm trusted with the commands and helped people if they needed help. Not with commands but with my own hands. I then took over the server with 2 other people. we were the Leaders of the server. Oh and call me Justin. Thanks
1. Minecraft Username: LavaChaserYT

2. Age: 10

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): it can be like over 100 but it is normally 40+ or 60+

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: a while if you are counting my old account coppercore

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope and I havent so why say xD

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: not very much so far but i could speak a lot more

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I think i would be a good member because think about it. i am a child and children are more active than adults sometimes too.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes, i am almost never active on thursdays
1. Minecraft Username: InoCap

2. Age: 13

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Mountain

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 3 - 5

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: a couple of days

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: Because I have experience with events. And I have a lot of fun doing them.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes My discord Zelus#8181
1. Minecraft Username: Kilgath

2. Age: 25+

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 10hrs-40hrs

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: 2-3 months

6. Have you ever been banned before? no

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: sometimes

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I enjoy events, and enjoy planning them even more so. I just recently started doing the weekend spleef, and that too is growing. Even if its just simply hitting the reset button, every little thing cuts down setup time increasing play time.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm really enjoying this server and its community. I want to get more involved but feel I haven't been around long enough and see helping out in events a good stepping stone.
1. Minecraft Username: GoldenSkeppy

2. Age: 13

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I have actually been playing a lot this week, probably like 22 hrs.

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: I joined this week on Tuesday or Wednesday, and i have to say, im very impressed.

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, im a good lad <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: no, but i can be more active.

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I really want to see this server grow to be a large friendly community. I believe the first step is to bring people together and have fun as a large group. Also i would love to help current event staff host events and possibly even larger events in the future.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My online schooling starts tomorrow, and because its online, ill be more flexible with join times. Also i own my own server that i created all by myself and quite proud of. so i have experience with servers.

discord: StanPlayZ#4156
1. Minecraft Username: JustinakaHudson

2. Age: 18

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 20 (getting back into it as uni is down for the year)

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: Since March 2016

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I like coming up with ideas that will benefit the Minetown community. Love being apart of the community and the people are cool. I think I will make a great member for the events team due to I love making and being apart of events. Ideas for some are a trade day were people on the server come together and trade items with one another without giving or getting money. a non money trade day. Other events like easter day or Halloween festival. As a member of the PR department as well, I want to come up with new designs and communication methods to get the word out about our events again. I loved playing Saturday Night spleef and all those other game. I think its time we get that back.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm AUSTRALIAN AS I CAN ME
Hey all! We are moving to a new applications system, so all open applications are closed, and we will not be considering them. If you still wish to apply, please go to  and reapply there. This applies to all future applications as well.

This thread is now locked.