Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event Team Applications
Started by [E] Lampbork

1. Minecraft Username: BoxHeadJustin_

2. Age: 15 turning 16 in December 2017

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 12-15

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: Since September 2016

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I like coming up with ideas that will benefit the Minetown community. Love being apart of the community and the people are cool. Love to give input and show people what I can do for the community. Weather its building something for it or helping someone out or coming up with ideas. I think I will make a great member for the events team due to I love making and being apart of events. Ideas for some are a trade day were people on the server come together and trade items with one another without giving or getting money. a non money trade day. Other events like easter day or Halloween festival.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Have been on a server before were I has a PR and Admin. I'm trusted with the commands and helped people if they needed help. Not with commands but with my own hands. I then took over the server with 2 other people. we were the Leaders of the server. Oh and call me Justin. Thanks
1. Minecraft Username: sammyxyz

2. Age: I'm 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT-5 (Eastern Time).

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I'm usually on everyday, since i am homeschooled i have a lot of time to spend on minetown. I'd say about 35-40+ hours a week.

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: I first joined Minetown with my friends when the UHC server shutdown (June of last year). Then we all became inactive for a couple of months and stopped talking, but now me and cuddle are back and playing and have no intention of leaving.

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, i have never been banned.

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes! i tend to talk a lot on discord with my friends/members of Minetown. I love making new friends and talking to new people, I'm shy and awkward at some points but when i get comfortable i'm very open! i'd like to think anyways.

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: Coming up with idea's, planning them out, making it happen. And having everyone enjoy it is probably the most satisfying thing ever.

Knowing you and your team succeeded is the best feeling ever. I think i'd be a great member for the event team because i work well with a team, and when i have goals i'm going to chase them. Making Minetown a better place is my goal, an even more fun and exciting server. And i hope i'll be able to do so.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: One event Me and Bacon are planning on doing soon is a lottery raffle! where players who enter get a chance to win a large amount of MTC. I thought it would be a small and fun event, also another way to make money! I'll post updates and details in the discord when everything is sorted!

Have an amazing day to whoever is reading.
1. Minecraft Username: Janvampierrssel

2. Age: 13

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+2 (Netherlands)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): I used to play much more but because of school i can play like

4 to 8 hours

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: i joined november 2016. So i have been for 7 months on Minetown

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope never banned

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: No i havent but i have discord and i can be active if needed to stay connected with everyone. I do want to make more friends on discord with Minetown

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I think i can be a helpfull member because of the ideas i can come up with. I can plan really good and work together. I love to just do fun stuff to help other people and to entertain people. Also being in a team for something cool like Minetown sounds very interesting to do then only play the survival minecraft. I like to do more stuff for Minetown

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: A idea i came up with for a event is a building competition. You have to build something on a plot and then we decide if you can go to the next round. So there will be more rounds and you have to build more things to show your skills.
1. Minecraft Username: CrazyEnderLady

2. Age:20

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): mmmmm... maybe... 24-48?

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: well i was on during agharta, but i left for about a year and came back in Feb2017

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: tons of times voice and text

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: well i like the events, and i wish to see them ran more often, i am on tons during the week. i am able to articulate the rules of each event clearly and im able to help people in need of instruction.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: none at all, thanks <3
1. Minecraft Username: Ravocado

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 14-20

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: I've been playing for about 1 year

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes i am on it all the time but i mostly only talk to my friends on it

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I would love to host events on the event server and i could help build events also if you would let me. I would make the rules much more clear during the events and i would love to see more event happen on this server since I love of this server and i would love to see it succeed.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a half decent builder so i could help create new events if you need to create some more, I also have a couple new ideas for events and some rules for certain events to spice them up a little.

Thanks Bummy
Minecraft Username: Fabiltick, Though now Zombie In Disguise

2. Age: 23

3. Timezone GMT London !

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 10-15 more depending on work

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: 1 years

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never been banned i suppose im just awsome without the bad querks xD

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord? : Yes loads

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I had a few ideas that Ender pinched who is now event team so thought why not xD plus i get along well with other members of staff... or you just put up with me one of them xD

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: No not really... of what i can think of for the moment <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

10. Just a FYI MineTown is the only server i have ever been on ! your lucky <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
1. Minecraft Username: Ravenclaw_Gamer

3. Timezone: Central Time Zone

4. Hours per week on Minetown: I'm on everyday and during school breaks at least 24-48 During school up to 12

5. How long have you been on Minetown: 1 year

6. Have you ever been banned? Why? No

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown discord? No because I haven't found the group yet.

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I want to make Minetown a better place for the players and staff. I have some good event ideas as well. I get along well with a team as long as I am included. I get along really well with staff. I also have some skills with building.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us? This might destroy my chances of getting on the team but I don't have a computer during the summer that I can play Minecraft on but when I get the discord group I should still be able to share my ideas.

I hope I can help the server by joining the team.

Thanks! Raven
1. Minecraft Username: Airean2004

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT +1 Netherlands

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 7+

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: probably more then a year now

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: yes but not that much in the minetown discord but i talk a lot with friends from the minetown server on discord

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I love to make public things, and i think it would be really fun to help out with the events, because i love helping. I also get allong pretty well with all the players on the server and i think i could help making cool events!

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i made a public thing before its called /warp Airmaze and i would love to build more things like this
1. Minecraft Username: Woiv

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): ranged between 2-7 hours. (been evacuating for hurricane so not much time these past couple days)

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: Played 5 years ago, and recently in the past couple weeks I've really enjoyed the server so I'm here to stay.

6. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: I have not. Waiting to get to know some people around here before I pop my voice in, but already I'm starting to get a long with everyone.

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I really look past today and see the potential in everything, I feel I have stuff to bring to the table others might not. I'd really like to be included in this aspect of the server too. Helping or serving in any way shape or form has always been a passion to me, I'll almost never pass up an opportunity to do something like this.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd really like to say although I did apply to be a Mod (and/or) Helper, I'm happy doing both or just one. I'm pretty active and flexible. I enjoy happy attitudes and clean chat, and I'm excited to be back after so long, will have a blast.
1. Minecraft Username: JustinakaHudson

2. Age: 15 turning 16 in December 2017

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian Eastern Time Zone

UTC+10:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): 12-15

5. How long have you been a player on Minetown: Since March 2016

7. Have you spoken much on Minetown Discord?: Yes

8. Why do you think you will make a good member for the event team? Explain: I like coming up with ideas that will benefit the Minetown community. Love being apart of the community and the people are cool. Love to give input and show people what I can do for the community. Weather its building something for it or helping someone out or coming up with ideas. I think I will make a great member for the events team due to I love making and being apart of events. Ideas for some are a trade day were people on the server come together and trade items with one another without giving or getting money. a non money trade day. Other events like easter day or Halloween festival.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Have been on a server before were I has a PR and Admin. I'm trusted with the commands and helped people if they needed help. Not with commands but with my own hands. I then took over the server with 2 other people. we were the Leaders of the server. Oh and call me Justin. Thanks