Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Paying well for modern home architect
Started by Unknown User

Its only 1 story so its not too big. Took my about 20 mins in creative

2krc7.png

r0ef77.png
Aight, well, I added you to the subprotection in /warp divinitysuburb and if I don't like what you build, I'll have it worldedited to adelaide or something, otherwise I'll pay you 1-2 stacks per house. Materials are provided. And side note, I'd like most houses to be 2-3 stories, and to have basements (:

One story houses are alright as long as they have large interiors.
Cool thx
I'm not sure if you find these good-looking or beautiful at all, but these are my first attempts at modern-like homes in Minecraft and I feel like I butchered them.
Yo, here's what i tell everybody who's struggling, first off. try using misa's hd texture pack. Then do google image search "modern homes" "modern house" "modern mansion" "modular homes" and try to copy or get inspiration from stuff like that.
There's a couple homes finished at /warp divinitysuburb ! Prices are listen infront of homes.
Reggief wrote:
There's a couple homes finished at /warp divinitysuburb ! Prices are listen infront of homes.

Hockey sucks

Oh ye the houses look amazing btw.
1st - Flyers won! Plus I got 3 points!

2nd - Fuck you.

3rd - Start your house!
Cant build anymore for you guys. I want to concentrate on converting my own town to all modern...

I built one house for you guys already, hope you like it.. I don't need pay or anything if I was going to be.

cya
No worries bro. Let us know if yah ever wanna build more some day.