Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Paying well for modern home architect
Started by Unknown User

Warp adelaide to see some of my modern houses.

There not big but I can always make bigger, as I said. But just for reference of style, visit adelaide
Coffeey remember me? If I get un-banned I'd love to see what you've made in the past year.

-{-Maldorian4-}-
Also, for anybody interested, I've started plotting out some subdivision areas in Divinities reach, its a big wide open place with roads and lamps behind the "resort area" which is surrounded by a giant sandstone-ish wall, if you go left from the warp in at /warp divinities reach, you should be able to find it!

I'll try to get a warp and subprotections set up there pronto <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Here are a few pics of a home I was messing with:

694523.jpg

694524.jpg

694525.jpg

It isn't furnished, but I can do interior work, landscaping etc. Hope you like it.
It's not bad, maybe a little more texture and less blocky, also block choice, but it's actually pretty nice.

ALSO- note for people interested (again) you can go to /warp divinitysuburb to find land I have layed out for homebuilding, the only home there is something I built if you need a style reference.
26uB2.jpgRgXmu.jpgewy8N.jpg

This is a modern home I threw together for a closer reference in /warp divinitysuburb.

enjoi
7kydA.jpg

something from SP creative (: enjoi
1RyLY.jpg

QavG9.jpg

oErSG.jpg

ujelly?
yah thats pretty crap
Just built one.. need to take a screeny