Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need to Buy Wood or Wood Products? Then Come to the Wood Shop!
Started by [E] austinsimonson

Are you kidding me

I don't belive you, your only looking at the expensive ones

Anyway doesn't matter

Now everyone knows I can get so much more than you are offering for the same price they will just search for that not buy off you
Wow, there's no need to get upset. Go look at like DarthAndroid and Krystalin's shops...and all of the others in the market. They all have higher prices. I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about this that you need to get upset.
Did that look upset to u lol

Whoops

Anyway I think they sell for credits too am I right?

But it's not the fact that it's the same as everyone else it's that cos the conversion rate is so low

Lets say I have 25 creds, I goto a shop which sells 8 logs for 25 creds and 16 for 1g, I could get 3G with 25 creds so why wouLd I buy with credits

Basically what I am saying is you need to match the conversion rate with the price of logs in gold

It is hard cos that means it would be a loss for you

That's one of the problems with the economy of minetown at the moment

Also to make things worse sawine hasnt reduced the amount of credits people can get from voting making super inflation of diamonds compared to creds, cos now diamonds are easy to get cheaply
Yeah, it's tough. Anyways though, I have been selling out of a lot of my items despite this. But thanks for your input, I'll recalculate my prices. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Updated with new items.
New items and added payment options! Come check it out!

SUPPLIERS are still needed!