Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need to Buy Wood or Wood Products? Then Come to the Wood Shop!
Started by [E] austinsimonson

Come to Our New Shop at /warp wood!
This is the grand opening of a new wood shop! We have every kind of wood and plank you could want!

We currently have these items and could also use some suppliers for the logs, as well:

Jungle Logs

Jungle Planks

Jungle Saplings (coming soon)

Birch Logs

Birch Planks

Birch Saplings (coming soon)

Pine Logs

Pine Planks

Pine Saplings (coming soon)

Oak Logs

Oak Planks

Oak Saplings (coming soon)

Sticks

Wood Pressure Plates

Stairs

Crafting Tables

Doors

Other Items Coming Soon:

Sticks

Wood Pressure Plates

Stairs

Crafting Tables

Doors

Feel free to post here with any questions or comments, or if you have a suggestion.
Erm, can you post some prices?

I am interested in buying a lot of birch planks but if they are expensive I will get them myself
Currently, all the wood is 8 for $25 except the jungle wood which is 8 for $32.
Do you sell wood?
Only sometimes. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cool:">:cool:</object>
Wow that's expensive, massively expensive!

I could get 48 logs for that! In other shops
Yeah that really is super hardcore expensive...thats like 5-6 times what they should be going for from what I've seen.
Well I well through the whole market and took an average of the prices...so I'm not the only one then...
Usually it goes for 16 logs for 1g

At the conversion rate of 1d for $25

It is really over priced
Well I just rechecked the market, and many notable people have prices over mine. But...I will re-check my prices...just for you. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>