Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bank Vault Transfer Program
Started by [E] Yield

oh ok thanks yeild i though it was i will jus tmake a pe to get this one then or can i get a vault in this place ur talking about? or should i just shut up lol.
Hello Yield,

Ive had my $30 donation vault for a long time now and it sits under the bank. I never got upgraded as I continued to donate my way up to $100 donation package. I would like to have the contents of my vault transferred to vault world.

IGN: joey_dev

Vault warp: /warp joey_dev

Upgrades: None that I know of. Ive never had anything added. IDK much about this sorry.

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? No I want a new designed one.

Creative input? I love the way tarantula2 has his vault design using glass panes and sandstone. If you could I would like mine designed like that.

PS could you update my tags to the $100 donator tag? Thank you.
yes i would like to upgrade my vault with 2 large chests if i can and move all to the new vault area... im a 50 dollar donator.. and ive still got the 35 dollar vault..soon as i get on the server ill try and contact u.. thanks..
I still need my vault from my old account, WildCat_Brass, to be transferred to my new account, VVX1000

IGN: VVX1000

Vault Warp: it should be at /warp WildCat_Brass

Upgrades: i have an enchantment room, around 8 doublechests, workbench, furnace, and a brewing stand

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault(if applicable)? Nope, i would like a new one

Creative Input? I would also like the tarantula2 package! xD congrats taran, your vault is now a package deal! and a fountain never hurts!

8D
sorry to bother you yeild. i cannot warp to my vault since it has been moved to vault world.

thanks in advance for fixing it

DIllon1975
IGN: lucaslower

Vault warp: /warp lucaslower

Upgrades: None

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? Nope

Creative input? Nothing. But thanks for doing this yield!
Sorry some of these are taking so long. The recent vaultworld issues (DB failure/Perm merge) have been hindering my ability to do these transfers.
Dillon1975 wrote:
sorry to bother you yeild. i cannot warp to my vault since it has been moved to vault world.

thanks in advance for fixing it

DIllon1975

Have you tried /vault?
My warp 'Coffeey' for my bank vault has been removed...
I bought the smallest vault because Im a newbie to MIneTown. But why is my vault made of glass?
new vaults are acting up. Make a PE with the type of vault you bought and it will be fixed for you ASAP. We are workign on a solution to the issue of the vaults not spawning.