Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bank Vault Transfer Program
Started by [E] Yield

Room in vault created contents contents moved

IGN:lancefortier

Vault warp:lancefortier

Upgrades: 2 bedrooms and a double bed in each one an incenorator and maybe a bigger pond(i will pay for a second pond but please just make it twice as big and add some saplings no tall grass thx) 2 chests extra in each bedroom

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? no i want it my current theme not bedrock thx

Creative input? keep it jungle theme please dont just add ontop of what i already have please make new rooms if you want to get creative you could build one bedroom and make it dome style on top sorta like the zoo neather top but smaller <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object> dia in first chests
Vault generated and items transfered

IGN: Dillon1975

Vault warp: Dillon1975

Upgrades: none

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? yeah the same is fine

Creative input?: do whatever you want. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Dillon1975

ParkCity
Vault expanded and contents moved

IGN: Slurth

Vault warp: slurth

Upgrades: I have a craft table and a furnace?

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)?

Creative input?

I'm $100 donator and already have a /vault, just wanting to merge my old and new vaults and keep the contents of my chests. Thank you.
Added chests to vault. No items to move.

======================================

IGN: Gurgash

Vault warp: its just /vault

Upgrades: none (I dont even know if i have the approriate vault for a 100$ donator)

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? No, nothing is customed, so I would just like the newer style if i dont already have it

Creative input? Not at this time, but perhaps later

*Note: Due to my time constrains, I skipped this this morning and will start on it after work.

IGN: Coffeey

Vault warp: was /warp coffeey but some reason got deleted multiple times. Its a 2 story one with windows and bottom floor is a lava floor

Upgrades: Just add an extension to my vault with the same theme as my current vault.

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? nope

Creative input? Same theme as my normal vault.
Chests added to vault, no items to move.

IGN: cinderbeau

Vault warp: /warp cinderbeau

Upgrades: I'm a $100 donator now, so whatever is standard for that level

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? Nope, old one was never used

Creative input? Nope

Let me know if you need any other info, and what the warp to my new vault is when it's ready. Thanks!
In progress. New vault generated

IGN: urfacepwn

Vault warp: /warp urfacepwn

Upgrades: Heal sign from old vault. If possible I would also like to purchase the Fountain, full enchanting table, a fishing pond, water source, incinerator, and two rooms, using gold or diamond as I do not have a lot of mtc (I have d blocks in my vault that you can use as payment) . Since I am a $300 donator I would like to receive the $300 donator vault (the supreme vault).

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? No just transfer contents of chests to new vault please.

Creative input? I perfer smooth sandstone and dark logs (see /warp face house and /warp face retreat for examples of the style).

Edit: The $200 donator tag on the forums is incorrect, I need to get that fixed...
Bump. Need to inform the people that have old vaults and haven't posted on this thread.
IGN:Destroyer1239

Vault warp:so far i have not customized it it is still as /vault for me so idk if that makes a difference

Upgrades:i would like to have a max enchant table, 4 extra chests ( 2 double chests) and sorting signs i currently have 5 double chests but once the other 2 are put in thats 7 chests so i guess 7 signs thanks

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)?U dont have to u can create a new one cause the 1 i have now is small i feel costrafobic lol cant move around so ya.

Creative input? if u can i like the color orange and if u goto my house if u can do the design i have on my floor i would really like that in my vault thanks i will put the diamonds gold in 1 chest and the mtc u can just forcefully take out of me.
destroyertheminer wrote:
IGN:Destroyer1239

Vault warp:so far i have not customized it it is still as /vault for me so idk if that makes a difference

Upgrades:i would like to have a max enchant table, 4 extra chests ( 2 double chests) and sorting signs i currently have 5 double chests but once the other 2 are put in thats 7 chests so i guess 7 signs thanks

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)?U dont have to u can create a new one cause the 1 i have now is small i feel costrafobic lol cant move around so ya.

Creative input? if u can i like the color orange and if u goto my house if u can do the design i have on my floor i would really like that in my vault thanks i will put the diamonds gold in 1 chest and the mtc u can just forcefully take out of me.

If you use the /vault command to get to your vault, then you have a new one. You are asking for a customization and this isn't the place for that.